By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - How big is Killzone:Mercenary going to be for the Vita?

Do a list of predictions here bro, btw are you talking FW ? in 2013? lifetime? Edit: Killzone+Tearaway biggest vita games in the west. Tearaway is a new ip, looks pretty cool, killzone is a well known ip, ps4 biggest exclusive this year

Around the Network

I dont know, but i hope its big. Vita needs a system seller.

250k first week global. 3 million lifetime.

JoeTheBro said:

250k FW????? Its not even in the pre order charts!!! This game should have legs but 250k unless Europe will eat this up?What day does it come out a Sunday?

tbone51 said:
JoeTheBro said:

250k FW????? Its not even in the pre order charts!!! This game should have legs but 250k unless Europe will eat this up?What day does it come out a Sunday?

You're allowed to have unrealistic expectations for 2DS sales. I'm allowd to have unrealistic expectations for Killzone sales.

Around the Network

I think it will be insignificant in the grand scheme of things.

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

150k week 1 dragged down only because US doesn't seem to know it exist. It will have a good holiday though.

It will be pretty big. It's not in the pre order charts because people are still reluctant to buy an FPS game on the Vita thanks to Black Ops Declassified and Resistance. Early reviews are very positive for the game.

JoeTheBro said:
tbone51 said:
JoeTheBro said:

You're allowed to have unrealistic expectations for 2DS sales. I'm allowd to have unrealistic expectations for Killzone sales.

coming from the guy who has 2ds in his sig lol, whats my unrealistic prediction for 2ds?

riderz13371 said:

It will be pretty big. It's not in the pre order charts because people are still reluctant to buy an FPS game on the Vita thanks to Black Ops Declassified and Resistance. Early reviews are very positive for the game.

another example of name brand, COD will beat Killzone while Killzone is >>>>>> than declassified. Its a shame how it works. Is Tearaway going to be bigger than killzone? i kno i hear only good things from both titles