By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Adam Sessler plays Titanfall

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLKmGU3Di0Y

Yet another amazing impression set by this game.

By the way, if you want a nice laugh, read the GAF thread about this video. Holy shit, apparently Sessler is now on the MS payroll.

Around the Network

I didn't read the Gaf thread yet but I bet Sessler is gonna shit on Sony fanboys in one of his vids soon.

My biggest fear with Titanfall is that I will suck at it.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Yeah I am seeing all these videos of all this epic wall running and I just think "damn I am going to die so much trying to shoot these wall running fuckers".

looks good,sucks im gonna have to wait a year before i can play it on the ps4

I'm really not excited for this at all. I guess I'm just growing out of enjoying Shooters the way I used to. It's sad. I'm not even getting the new Battlefield...

I hope this game does not disappoint!

Around the Network
toadslayer72 said:

My concern is that it will all be about constant movement and seeing the other guy before he sees you.  The guys who are really good will never stop or come down.  I'm sure it's a rush, I just don't know if it's something I'd want to play over a long period of time.  It might be too fast-paced for my taste.

Off topic, but does anyone else think this game took some inspiration from Attack on Titan?

Has anyone said anything bad about this game yet?
Only thing that seems bad to me is they shot right through this trees. I'd like to see more destructible environments.

Otherwise, yeah It's a day 1 buyfor the XB1.

BTW he said that's the best game hes' ever played at a convention. Sounds huge for someone who has had a lot of clout in the game industry.

It's just that simple.

Nice. Looks like a blast.

wfz said:
I'm really not excited for this at all. I guess I'm just growing out of enjoying Shooters the way I used to. It's sad. I'm not even getting the new Battlefield...

I hope this game does not disappoint!

I am getting the same way with shooters. Not interested in Battlefield 4, barely played any Black Ops II. Not sure if I am getting Ghosts or not. But this game just looks too good. But I am still surprised by all the praise. It's not just that the game is good but it's really just gushing, borderline hyperbole talk about this game.

toadslayer72 said:
I didn't read the Gaf thread yet but I bet Sessler is gonna shit on Sony fanboys in one of his vids soon.

Why would he shit on Sony fanboys? The game is a testament to Respawns quality multiplayer leadership. They are making pick up and play shooters that are unquestionably dynamic and fun. Sessler is actually one of the most neutral guys on the internet and doesnt take sides. He actually talked to people about how they feel about third parties becoming less loyal, moneyhatting and how it hurts the industry even though it helps one company on his Address the Sess show. I believe the episode was after E3. He cannot understand the point of fanboyism because he owns all of the consoles and as a reviewer he has no time to sit down and think about taking sides.