By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Alone in the Dark delayed for PS3. Other versions in May.

Do not want.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network
GhaudePhaede010 said:
starcraft, what did you do to make them become so tough on you?

A few people will use this in a context (the Playstation 3 never gets any games because of dealys context), and that's what some recognize. I don't see starcraft being any more biased than other users, but this particular statement will be used some time in some hated debate or another.

@OP: First off; no real surprise, its Atari. And secondly; good for the game I say, Atari games are always teeming with bugs when they arrive!

starcraft said:
Gazz said:
Hurray, Starcraft found another reason to bitch about the PS3. Congrats m8, I hope life just became worth living a bit more for you. Good thing you don't have or want the PS3 anyway as you clearly express in almost every post.

As with all horrorgames, I am saving this one for the longer darker evenings of winter. Bit strange these games always get delayed a month or so before release, when I work on a coding project I ussually see these type of small hints of applications not running properly in the early stages. I wonder what amount of money made them look the other way.

It's getting a bit old now Gazz.  Frequent delays of the PS3 versions of games have been a common topic on these boards, and this post contributes directly to that topic.  Exactly where in my OP do I "bitch" about the PS3.  

Furthermore, you cannot have followed my posts very closely, as my history is riddled with instances where i assert that I will eventually own all three of this generations systems.

Fail. 

I read that "I will get a Playstation eventually when it meets this that and other stuff it doesn't have as I know" already. I even commented on that lame BC post of yours where you want to play PS2 games, but don't want to import a PS3 with BC or get a PS2 to play them. I am not undermining the validity of this delay, just pointing out it's being posted by some one who keeps slamming Sony on everything. The "I'm getting all consoles" excuse is pretty hollow, I'm planning on getting 40 wives this year alone. That's a hollow promise I don't have to fullfill or prove too.

PSN name: Gazz1979 (feel free to add me, but please put your Vgchartz name in the message!)

Battlefield 2: Gazz1979

DMeisterJ said:
I'm gonna ignore this anti-sony post.

This game looks pretty good.

OMG dude, you're such a hipocrit when you defend KOW and Legend in that other post but then call this post anti-sony.

Man, it's the same thing they do too the Wii?

Can you still defend them when you have an example like this?

Do you want me to dig up your posts from the other topic, for you?

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Alert the presses! Meh, haven't heard much from this game, so no biggy on my part I guess :x Maybe Atari will get it one of these days :P

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Around the Network

Anti PS3 or not, its still videogame news and that's what we post on this site. I for one would be pretty psst if I had a system with 3rd party games that keep getting delayed.

Aww thats too bad...and this is one game that could possible be worth a purchase on PS3 instead of 360. Most multi console games tend to go the 360 way as you know there will be people online playing them hence you will have someone to play with. This one has no online...

This is just another sign that Reality has an anti-Sony bias! One of these days Reality is going to wake up and realize how great the PS3 is, too bad it will be too late to change his tune without looking like a complete hypocrite though.

Passenger57 said:
Anti PS3 or not, its still videogame news and that's what we post on this site. I for one would be pretty psst if I had a system with 3rd party games that keep getting delayed.

At this point in the generation its either that or busloads of shovelware, both seem pretty ungratifying to me... As long as the games that eventually arrive are good, I say its worth the wait. Its not like a console game can get worse by being delayed, unlike PC games that might end up looking or feeling outdated (think STALKER).

Gazz said:
starcraft said:
Gazz said:
Hurray, Starcraft found another reason to bitch about the PS3. Congrats m8, I hope life just became worth living a bit more for you. Good thing you don't have or want the PS3 anyway as you clearly express in almost every post.

As with all horrorgames, I am saving this one for the longer darker evenings of winter. Bit strange these games always get delayed a month or so before release, when I work on a coding project I ussually see these type of small hints of applications not running properly in the early stages. I wonder what amount of money made them look the other way.

It's getting a bit old now Gazz. Frequent delays of the PS3 versions of games have been a common topic on these boards, and this post contributes directly to that topic. Exactly where in my OP do I "bitch" about the PS3.

Furthermore, you cannot have followed my posts very closely, as my history is riddled with instances where i assert that I will eventually own all three of this generations systems.

Fail.

I read that "I will get a Playstation eventually when it meets this that and other stuff it doesn't have as I know" already. I even commented on that lame BC post of yours where you want to play PS2 games, but don't want to import a PS3 with BC or get a PS2 to play them. I am not undermining the validity of this delay, just pointing out it's being posted by some one who keeps slamming Sony on everything. The "I'm getting all consoles" excuse is pretty hollow, I'm planning on getting 40 wives this year alone. That's a hollow promise I don't have to fullfill or prove too.

I don't keep slamming Sony on everything. I have a couple of issues with them, primarily the lack of PS2 backward compatability here in Australia, and the trojan-horsing of blu-ray. I don't blame Sony for the current lack of AAA games, I just don't intend to buy a PS3 until said games arrive.

For someone that isn't trying to undermine me, who is just trying to "point something out," you sure seem to use strong and abusive language. If my desire to not waste space having two Sony consoles for the next few years (not to mention the $AU1000 it would cost to buy these systems without games or extra controllers) is valid, why did you just call it lame? If like most other people in this thread, you agree that this is relevant, video-game related news, why did you call me a bitch? There is a saying that is applied to people like you.

Dont throw stones if you live in a glass house.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS