By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ready at Dawn Emulating Lenses for The Order: 1886 on PS4

iamdeath said:
Slimebeast said:

Well, I made that asumption, I agree. If someone speaks so passionately about movie effects and about the most successful cinematic game in history (Uncharted 2) I dared to assume that he probably admires Hollywood movie making and at least a part of him wants/wanted to be a film director.

It's not wildly uncommon to dream about becoming a film director. I've had several friends during the years who expressed wishes of becoming film directors.

Now you assumed stuff too. You assume I'm attacking not only this game, its developers but even Sony with my post. So don't criticize me for asumptions.

Trying to pretend you know what these people feel, aspire to be? lol, more likely they are just trying to add some aspects of film into the game to improve it.

That. I think you're making it into more than this really is, Slimebeat.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

I'm personally not sold on the lens idea. I want to be part of the movie, not just watch it. But that's just me.

Dgc1808 said:
iamdeath said:
Slimebeast said:

Well, I made that asumption, I agree. If someone speaks so passionately about movie effects and about the most successful cinematic game in history (Uncharted 2) I dared to assume that he probably admires Hollywood movie making and at least a part of him wants/wanted to be a film director.

It's not wildly uncommon to dream about becoming a film director. I've had several friends during the years who expressed wishes of becoming film directors.

Now you assumed stuff too. You assume I'm attacking not only this game, its developers but even Sony with my post. So don't criticize me for asumptions.

Trying to pretend you know what these people feel, aspire to be? lol, more likely they are just trying to add some aspects of film into the game to improve it.

That. I think you're making it into more than this really is, Slimebeat.

Well, originally my comment was just to express my disappointment with another developer promoting cinematic gaming, it was not meant as a deep analysis about the dreams and true cravings of a game developer.

Wait. I thought this game was being made by SMS?

g911turbo said:

no. its created and developed by Ready at Dawn. the external division at Sony Santa Monica is helping with this. But its a Ready At Dawn game. Sony Santa Monica is however working on a new Sci-Fi IP. so there is still an announcment from them

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
g911turbo said:

no. its created and developed by Ready at Dawn. the external division at Sony Santa Monica is helping with this. But its a Ready At Dawn game. Sony Santa Monica is however working on a new Sci-Fi IP. so there is still an announcment from them

Awww yeah, bonuuuus.

g911turbo said:
bananaking21 said:
g911turbo said:

Awww yeah, bonuuuus.

pretty much. SSM is said to be working on it since GoW3. and the team that made GoW:A is the new team at SSM

My head hurts from amount of facepalms I performed on myself reading this interview.

I have a really good feeling about this game. Don't ask me why I have this feeling but I have enough confidence in The Order that I already preordered it. Pretty sad I know. Preordering a game before any game play has been shown.

I have nothing against the order, I always trust Sony's first party. I was disappointed sony is making yet another shooter. Sony seems to be way shooter happy. IS Sony allergic to RPG's? Major hole in their library. Too many shooters.