1 million 28 9.27%

2 million 36 11.92%

3 million 50 16.56%

4 million 87 28.81%

5 million 47 15.56%

6 million 17 5.63%

7 million + 36 11.92%

Total:301

Right now it has over 220,000 pre-orders in USA alone and it's another 2+ months away from being released. 

It is right up there neck and neck with COD and BF4 pre orders on PS4. 

It has more pre orders than Ryse, Dead Rising 3, and Forza 5 combined.

This will undoubtably be the best selling Killzone game ever. 

It is the ONLY true next-gen FPS game. Even 2014 titles like Destiny and Titanfall are cross-gen and were designed with PS360 in mind. 

It is the flagship PS4 exclusive launch game, and PS4 looks like it's going to be the system of choice this year and next. 

It will be bundled all around the world, at one point or another. 

It will probably be a lot of new PS4 owners first game until mid-2014 when Destiny comes out. 

Resistance:Fall of Man was a PS3 launch title and sold like hotcakes, despite the PS3's launch problem$. 

Most importantly, it looks like the best Killzone ever. They've finally added color to the game. They've finally made the world much bigger and open. The story and atmosphere sound great from what we know. The multiplayer looks better than ever and will have Free DLC. 

Around the Network

650k tops...
It's not going to sale like KZ2 did on PS3 because the install base isn't there.
You expect a 100% or better attach rate for the game?

6 million. I'm happy inFamous Second Son is out in February : Killzone Shadow Fall will have no one to "battle" and probably will join the Uncharted/God Of War/LittleBigPlanet/The Last Of Us numbers' family. Gran Turismo is too high I think tho..

WebMasterFlex said:
6 million. I'm happy inFamous Second Son is out in February : Killzone Shadow Fall will have no one to "battle" and probably will join the Uncharted/God Of War/LittleBigPlanet/The Last Of Us numbers' family. Gran Turismo is too high I think tho..

300% attach rate? Wow

ListerOfSmeg said:
WebMasterFlex said:

300% attach rate? Wow

Killzone Shadow Fall and inFamous Second Son will have no competition for some time. PS4 is ready to have much more success than PS3. Now is the time let shine these 2 IPs.

Around the Network
WebMasterFlex said:

Killzone Shadow Fall and inFamous Second Son will have no competition for some time. PS4 is ready to have much more success than PS3. Now is the time let shine these 2 IPs.

Wooooow o.O 6mil, going all out huh, watch out somebody might come for you

WebMasterFlex said:
ListerOfSmeg said:
WebMasterFlex said:

300% attach rate? Wow

OMg what are you smoking? With an Install base of 80 million KZ2 is at near 3 million. You actually expect an install base of 2-3 million tops to actually buy 6 million copies of the game... Optimistic isnt even the word for it. Your prediction has no bearing in reality

ListerOfSmeg said:
650k tops...
It's not going to sale like KZ2 did on PS3 because the install base isn't there.

650k for life time sales or 650k first week?

ListerOfSmeg said:
WebMasterFlex said:
ListerOfSmeg said:
WebMasterFlex said:

300% attach rate? Wow

OMg what are you smoking? With an Install base of 80 million KZ2 is at near 3 million. You actually expect an install base of 2-3 million tops to actually buy 6 million copies of the game... Optimistic isnt even the word for it. Your prediction has no bearing in reality

Dude he is talking about life time sales...omg what are you smoking?

ListerOfSmeg said:
650k tops...

While the install base may be smaller, there is also a much smaller list of games to compete with. Resistance: Fall of Man is a good example. It was one of the launch games for the PS3 and since back then the choice of games was far smaller than it is now (coupled with it being a great game) it sold 4.2 million copies, which is even more impressive when you consider it was a new IP.

I'm going to place my money on Shadow Fall selling about 5 million copies in its life time. It's got a surprising amount of hype around it, high pre-order numbers and is a launch title for a console that looks like it’s going to sell huge numbers at launch.