By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Big Bang. How did it happen?

double post! SORRY! >_<

Around the Network

what's up with all these threads today? first god, and now this.

the Wii is an epidemic.

First of all, my internal knowledge is nowhere near the capacity to understanding the logistics and science behind the Big Bang Theory. It's so confusing in so many aspects.

But where did the matter come from? Who knows. No science can explain how something came from nothingness. Not even religion has been able to explain how something has come from nothingness.

I simply ask one question. Which is more plausible: That unintelligent matter spontaneously came into existence or complex/intelligent matter spontaneously came into existence? Which do you think is more plausible in this kanundrum(don't know how to spell that but it sounds good here).

Personally I think it's more plausible and easier for soemthing less complex to spontaneously arise than something that is much further complex.

Going with that how it arose, who knows. We've yet to understand the full mysteries of our universe, and we may never understand them. But do we replace ignorance with lies and myths. I think not. I think we should replace it with determination to find the truth, and also acceptance that we are only human.

the big bang started with:

main () {
startGameOfLife(42);
}

PSN ID: TheSimkin

GamerTag: TheSimkin

WII friend Code: 0002 7972 4522 2681

The big bang. Wasn't that when the Wii was released. And it's still expanding.

Around the Network

Zucas, it's "conundrum," in case you were wondering.

You do not have the right to never be offended.

This topic is actually pretty funny thanks to the light heartedness of our members. I love this site.

Its hard to tell, I don't believe we can ever even possibly understand what caused the big bang as it occurred before the universe existed, in fact it occurred before time existed which kind of makes use of the word 'before' incorrect. So yeah, I can't explain it and I don't think its possible for us to ever know, we can only understand from the time when the big bang happened onwards.

Mark Parker hit the nothingness

DaSimkin said:
the big bang started with:

main () {
startGameOfLife(42);
}

That won't even compile!!

Its like this:

#include <cstdlib> 

#include "hitchhiker's guide reference.h"

void main(void)

{