By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo comments on PS4/X1 launch lineups - MEH

bananaking21 said:
forest-spirit said:
On the bright side this shows that Nintendo is more relevant than ever. When Tretton called the 3DS a baby-sitting tool not that many cared but when Reggie calls the PS4/Xbone line-ups 'Meh' everyone gathers to breath in the wisdom.

or it means that so much more people care about the X1 and PS4 and they feel the need to defend it. its their call of duty to do so

If such a statement puts thousands of people in defensive mode then I fear for the future of gaming.

Around the Network
forest-spirit said:
bananaking21 said:
forest-spirit said:
On the bright side this shows that Nintendo is more relevant than ever. When Tretton called the 3DS a baby-sitting tool not that many cared but when Reggie calls the PS4/Xbone line-ups 'Meh' everyone gathers to breath in the wisdom.

or it means that so much more people care about the X1 and PS4 and they feel the need to defend it. its their call of duty to do so

If such a statement puts thousands of people in defensive mode then I fear for the future of gaming.

Are you really surprised, gamers are one of the worst bunch of whiners/complainers on the net. This is the same crowd that sent death threats to a bioware staffer, even phone calls.

forest-spirit said:
bananaking21 said:
forest-spirit said:

the future of gaming will be fine, its the destiny of these infamous soldiers to protect the honor of gaming online

Now it's on like Donkey Kong!!!

"Games are a trigger for adults to again become primitive, primal, as a way of thinking and remembering. An adult is a child who has more ethics and morals, that's all. When I am a child, creating, I am not creating a game. I am in the game. The game is not for children, it is for me. It is for an adult who still has a character of a child."

Shigeru Miyamoto

bananaking21 said:
forest-spirit said:

I see what you did there:D

Around the Network
Hibern81 said:
Now it's on like Donkey Kong!!!

I'm not sure why I laughed at this xD

Mr Khan said:
Eternal said:
To quote some guy from IGN:

Quotes from Nintendo execs over the past few decades...

1988: "I look at our lineup of titles and I feel good about our lineup. We’ve got Zelda. We’ve got Mario. We’ve got Donkey Kong."

1995: "I look at our lineup of titles and I feel good about our lineup. We’ve got Zelda. We’ve got Mario. We’ve got Donkey Kong."

2001: "I look at our lineup of titles and I feel good about our lineup. We’ve got Zelda. We’ve got Mario. We’ve got Donkey Kong."

2007: "I look at our lineup of titles and I feel good about our lineup. We’ve got Zelda. We’ve got Mario. We’ve got Donkey Kong."

2013: "I look at our lineup of titles and I feel good about our lineup. We’ve got Zelda. We’ve got Mario. We’ve got Donkey Kong."

Do you realize what any company would give to be able to make a statement like that?

If my belowed company,Sony,was making these games and these kind of statements I would never ever buy their consoles nor their games.I would just run away to company that cares about my demographics,be it Microsoft or PC gaming,it doesn't mater.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Wright said:

I mean, I can't seriously believe that he thinks Nintendo doesn't make new IPs because one bombed.

he is saying this cause nintendo fans only buy nintendo stuff, all they buy is mario and zelda

That didn't prevent them from creating the Operation Rainfall and supporting three new IPs.

Incubi said:
bananaking21 said:
forest-spirit said:

I see what you did there:D

LOL look at my other posts above

bananaking21 said:
forest-spirit said:

the future of gaming will be fine, its the destiny of these infamous soldiers to protect the honor of gaming online

Hopefully that includes committing public sudoku.