By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Evidence for the existence of God

According the Crystals Lore. One of the crystal produces wind that keeps the world in balance. Therefore, there are no gods, just a bunch of elemental crystals waiting to be exploited by evil geniuses to take control of the world, no, universe.

Around the Network

ITT proof of Invisible Pink Unicorns and Flying Spaghetti Monsters.

Video Game Papercrafts

The only reason Sakurai allowed Snake is because he was already a clone

Wii Friend Code: 2854 9908 3926 2816

@ galaki You mean like in Final Fantasy IV

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

@O_o In fact,is very hard to find a "true atheism" the most of people believes in whatever they like,to be a real a atheist you must not believe in ANYTHING that could create,rule or manage you,many things don´t believe in God but believe in "destiny" they don't are atheists because they believe that something "superior" to them guides their lives,just denie God's existence by any means or only by instinct doesn't prove anything to all of you that don't believe in God,you got to have better arguments to prove the non-existence of God because is more easy to accept and prove the existence of something superior to all of us than just ignore the facts,just quoting and say that "God is fake" just for your comfort of not search the truth about everything in Universe is silly,it's like I tell the people that the moon is made of cheese,even with all the present and already know facts about this sentence,I can refuge myself quoting that "I have never gone to the moon and just say what I think,because I just don't have to believe what others people or evidences tell me".Nothing is more hard to beat than a closed mind,well;except God ,he/she/it is superior to everything ;)

weezy said:
@ galaki You mean like in Final Fantasy IV

Not sure. I think it was V? 

Around the Network

worst argument ever...

wow this thread gone downhill really fast.

not that it has any direction to go but down.

we must all be veteran netizens!

the Wii is an epidemic.

A lot of folks already covered most of the the errors in the OP. 

But I wanted to add that while every single one of those points fails to actually provide proof it doesn't mean that they aren't interesting questions worth answering.

I have come to a sort of balance on the two sides and wish to share a bit of wisdom for those seeking to get things right rather than to get things their way.

Look to Science for the how and look to god for the why.  

Just saying "god did it" doesn't tell you how it happened, its a cop out.  The same way saying "Men & Woman fall in love to fill a bioligical need" doesn't really explain the why, it too is a cop out.

To Each Man, Responsibility

The lack of proof isn't proof in and of itself.

Just because there is no proof that God DOESN'T exist, doesn't mean that he does.

Thats all I have to say hear. I'd rather read up on things based in science, not on the latest fairy tales mankind has dreamt up. The Greek stories where so much more interesting...

If there was all this real evidence it wouldn't be faith.

That being said, I am close to people who claim to have powerful personal experiences with God which helped me with my faith.