By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Its official, in NA the Kayanator fad is over

This week Kayanator made 0 intelligent threads. Looking at data from the last month of posts, it quickly becomes obvious that it was never larger than 0. Although I'm pretty sure numbers have to be higher than 0 for a fad to even start... Seriously though. Stop encouraging him. Let the numbers speak for themselves over time rather than a one week snapshot.

Edit your signature or you will be banned. Aww :(

Around the Network

Just for the record:

This thread counts as encouraging him.

As such, he gets to make another thread.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

He is definitely an annoyance, I looked at his threads and they're all unintelligent one-two sentence flamebait. But I think we should just let the mods take care of him.

I'm a filmmaker, writer, and gamer. Add me on Xbox Live or message me!

XBL Gamertag: StraitupBeastin

Kayanator is annoying but this thread is only going to make it worse not better all this dose is feed the troll.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

dtekdahl00 said:
This week Kayanator made 0 intelligent threads. Looking at data from the last month of posts, it quickly becomes obvious that it was never larger than 0. Although I'm pretty sure numbers have to be higher than 0 for a fad to even start... Seriously though. Stop encouraging him. Let the numbers speak for themselves over time rather than a one week snapshot.

That thread was really lame, but you're encouraging him by creating a flamebate thread.

Around the Network

I don't know what your talking about. I laughed.

Never heard of him... he posts here?

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

I've never begged, but can we please ban this guy(kayanator). He's seriously lessening the vgchartz experience for all the other members.

If not for trolling, it's pretty obvious he's a bandodger.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

If we ban him... can you please tone it down as well ZenfoldorVGI?

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

DarkNight_DS said:
If we ban him... can you please tone it down as well ZenfoldorVGI?

If we ban him? Yes.

It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.