By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I wish Kwaad was right about Itrackr

Over the least weekend I had both my Wii and PS3 stolen(amongst other things). They are just material things and are easily replaced except for the Wii(which I got at launch). It is May already and I can't find a replacement for my Wii anywhere even using Itrackr.

Now this isn't so much flamebait but when do you think the Wii will be readily available..Personally I am hoping for praying for June. I had just started Super Paper Mario and want to finish that game(though I will have to play through the whole damned thing again).

Around the Network

That SUCKS! I'm sorry for your loss man... Sometimes stores stock up and sell a bunch on Sunday mornings or something like that...otherwise it's pretty hit or miss around here.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I'm sorry to hear this, as well. I don't know whether to feel worse that you had to replace the PS3, or that you have to wait to replace the Wii. Both must be infuriating.

target sunday, stores open at 8:00 AM

Dang, that sucks... Sunday morning is good. Also TRU seems to not put them out, but sometimes they have some in the back. I have asked a few times and was told that there were some available.

Around the Network

Are you extremely desperate for one? My city is very small and has had 2 Wiis in stock for about a week, though the clerk said they did run out but more stock came in, and more is also on the way. I suspect they will be here for another few days and if you REALLY need one, not at the markup on ebay, I can talk to you privately about a deal for getting it.

I'd say just go around these game blog forums with people complaining about their Wiis and seriously ask to take it off their hands. You got a few moaners out here so put their laments to the test and see if you can get a Wii from them. That's what I would do anyway. John Lucas

Words from the Official VGChartz Idiot

WE ARE THE NATION...OF DOMINATION!

I'd call you're local stores on a regular basis. Twice my local Wal-Mart have had Wii's in stock, but didn't put them out for some reason, my guess is they were saving them for sunday. But they sold me one when I asked for it last time, so you might get lucky that way.

johnlucas said:
I'd say just go around these game blog forums with people complaining about their Wiis and seriously ask to take it off their hands. You got a few moaners out here so put their laments to the test and see if you can get a Wii from them. That's what I would do anyway. John Lucas

Question is if they're not broke yet, considering some people's big hate I guess the WII is not really much alive then... poor thing :(

This profile is no longer in use, see my other profile *~Onna76~*

WiiGirl76 said:
johnlucas said:

Question is if they're not broke yet, considering some people's big hate I guess the WII is not really much alive then... poor thing :(

But abuse victim Wiis are the ones that need the most love.  Everyone wants a puppy, but does anybody realize what happens to retired Greyhounds if nobody picks them up?  All those Wiis need is a decent home, and someone who will actually take care of them.