By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - It's official, in NA the fad is over

wow it is sold out, and doesnt sell as much as japan and you start a whole thread over something you are wrong, do some research next time.

Around the Network

How long till Kayanator gets banned... let's start a betting pool LOL. Stop with all this bad fad nonsense please!

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

I've come to save your thread.

Why are citing Japan numbers in a NA thread besides your threads still favor and the fad of calling the Wii fad is over.

lol......

every single week
you guys spout out the same "it is sold out", "it is out of supply", "thAR ARE NO MOAR WII", etc.

Around the Network

Wii is fad fad is fad.
Wii is fad fad is fad.
Wii is fad fad is fad.

Dolla Dolla wins.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

lol based on one weeks numbers in one region, when it's still the top seller and none are anywhere to be found. Keep living in denial.

Beside that I think this weeks NA Wii numbers are off. They sold 75k Wii Plays, and Wii Play has vertually always been 50-55% of Wii sales every single week. There's no reason for such a huge jump. Either Wii Play numbers are too high, or more likely VGChartz has Wii numbers too low this week.

I´ll post what I posted in the last thread he created:

How many spamming/trolling threads and comments can someone actually start before he get´s stopped by a mod?

This is his Third thread wich could be considered spamming/trolling are we waiting for his fourth before we stop him or do we let him go on so we can laugh at the logic he tries to present?

He is even worse then crazzy

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

@ O_o

spouting = making baseless excuses.

There is no spouting "it's sold out" the fact IS wii's are sold out. If you dont believe me go to walmart or Gamestop right now. See how many calls you have to make to find just one.

Check out the VGC Crunch this Podcast and Blog at www.tsnetcast.com