By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Killzone Mercenary Review Thread! 76 Metacritic!

Moon would probably be more likely to say Hi :p MP: Hunters isn't even the best DS FPS, let alone best handheld FPS.

Much like some other Vita games though, KillZone is going to be in a league of its own without peer on any other portable format.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network

is the beta really that good? i havent played it but heard nothing but positive things. I still play KZ3 fairly regularly and if its anywhere near that ill give them my money

Salnax said:
DamnTastic said:

But i really hope this will become the first great handheld FP

Metroid Prime: Hunters says "Hi!"

Medal of Honor Heroes 1&2 says whats up and we're better.

Looking impressive for a handheld game with nice effects.

oniyide said:
Salnax said:
DamnTastic said:

Medal of Honor Heroes 1&2 says whats up and we're better.

Yeah true! Really liked them both on the PSP, I was really high in the leaderboards for the multi, like top 100 overall, even higher in sniping. I remember I was so proud of myself when I finally got the WiFi working on the PSP for the first time lol :D

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network

This is two weeks before launch. That's a really good sign Sony expects great scores.

Best FPS multiplayer I've ever played, including home console games. Most of you guys have only tried one map, but the others I've played are even better!

Second review is in! Does anyone know how I can make it so that the reviews aren't double spaced? Whenever I press enter to start typing in a new review it automatically double spaces.

riderz13371 said:
Second review is in! Does anyone know how I can make it so that the reviews aren't double spaced? Whenever I press enter to start typing in a new review it automatically double spaces.

85?!

PRE ORDER CANCELLD

(xD)

Salnax said:
DamnTastic said:

Yeah.  That wasn't good. 

Aldro said:
riderz13371 said:

85?!

PRE ORDER CANCELLD

(xD)

It's Famitsu, so there's one of two reasons it got an 85.  Japanese aren't into FPS games and it deserves higher.  Famitsu was paid off by Sony and it deserves lower.  You guys should hope it's the former.