By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Everyone Turn to X-Play... Just do it. Jeff Gerstmann will be on there

@ Zucas

Trust me. You are not missing a goddamn thing. Unless you like the Jamie Kennedy Experiment, or two to three hours of ninja warrior a day, or the same amount of cops, or cheaters.

@ Brawl

It's not bad, it's just not as good as TechTV, which actually focused on tech and games.

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
Yeah, that was hella boring. He focused strictly on business. No Gamestop firing was even mentioned. I turned. I hate X Play

Gerstmann has said on several ocassions that he can't discuss is termination from Gamespot for legal reasons. Why do people keep expecting him to say something. The segment was about the lack of innovation from Japanese third parties. Not Gerstmanngate.

The Lab with Leo Leporte? I didn't even know there was such a show :| I stopped watching G4 after they ruined The Screen Savers and only sometimes stop on the channel if X-Play is on. I'm surprised they haven't ruined X-Play yet by replacing Adam Sessler with someone that knows nothing about videogames but looks good.

acually... ninja warrior is awesome

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Wait a second, where I am, the channel I get is called Tech TV, but when you turn it on, it says "G4 Tech TV". I thought it was the same channel?

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
Around the Network
Legend11 said:
The Lab with Leo Leporte? I didn't even know there was such a show :| I stopped watching G4 after they ruined The Screen Savers and only sometimes stop on the channel if X-Play is on. I'm surprised they haven't ruined X-Play yet by replacing Adam Sessler with someone that knows nothing about videogames but looks good.

X-Play is Adam Sessler's show. He runs it. So while it possible for them to get rid of him, it would be another Gerstmann Gate. I don't see Sessler replacing himself and if G4 does it, it will kill what little credibility they have left when it comes to gaming.

I hate G4. Adam Sessler is cool though.

Darc Requiem said:
DMeisterJ said:
Yeah, that was hella boring. He focused strictly on business. No Gamestop firing was even mentioned. I turned. I hate X Play

Gerstmann has said on several ocassions that he can't discuss is termination from Gamespot for legal reasons. Why do people keep expecting him to say something. The segment was about the lack of innovation from Japanese third parties. Not Gerstmanngate.

Strange pick for a topic, I don't see any other 3rd parties from the rest of the globe doing anything different. Who are these guys anyways? I know of the Gerstmann scenario from domestic media, but we don't have any of those channels of programs available here.