By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - [LoZ Wind Waker HD]~Software Global Lifetime Prediction Sales of 2013!

Will The Bundle Help WiiU Sales?

Definetly Alot 34 24.64%

WiiU Sell Better 39 28.26%

It'll Give It A Slight Boost 51 36.96%

Barely 5 3.62%

Wont Help Much 8 5.80%

Total:137

1.2 million

Around the Network

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

900k is my vet

zorg1000 said:
Purple said:
0.6 million I'm guessing.

I think it will have a negligible effect on console sales

Of course the guy who thinks DKC wont pass 1m, thinks this game wont sell well

OP-ill go with 1.2 million this year and 2.2m lifetime

Hahaha. I have absolutely no faith in Wii U sales. :( Especially now after W101. (Awesome game by the way. Any Wii U owners here should definitely get it)

839k (.839 mil)

Playing Xenoblade 2 before I buy Xenoblade 3 (otherwise I couldn't wait to play 3).

Can they announce a new Fire Emblem? A remake of Genealogy or Tellius would suffice !

Around the Network

i'll add everybody to the front later, predictions will last intill japan release!

Global Lifetime prediction 2013? Is it through the end of 2013 or lifetime?

The Screamapillar is easily identified by its constant screaming—it even screams in its sleep. The Screamapillar is the favorite food of everything, is sexually attracted to fire, and needs constant reassurance or it will die.

1.1m

2.4LTD

xJbownagex said:
Without a bundle: 3.4 Million

With a Bundle: 8 Million

So pretty much everyone that owns a WiiU is buying this game?

Seems legit.

If it's through the end of 2013, I'll say 1.1 million global.

If it's lifetime sales, I'll say 3 million.

The Screamapillar is easily identified by its constant screaming—it even screams in its sleep. The Screamapillar is the favorite food of everything, is sexually attracted to fire, and needs constant reassurance or it will die.