By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Yamauchi Confirms Gran Turismo 7 (GT7) For PS4 - Full Interview

Tagged games:

ethomaz said:

amaral_slb said:

I believe so to, but that has nothing to do with a GT 6 ps4 port next year, it makes sense financially, of course knowing Sony they will not force anything as usual and they will miss an opportunity to win easy money wile satisfying fans of the franchise.

This GT6 port can be called GT7 Prologue

Never had a problem with the name of any game 

Around the Network

Why do reporters often ask Yamauchi if he would like to make a more Arcade game? That would remove both the whole point and most of the userbase for Gran Turismo. Look what happened to NFS when they went the other way.
Besides, GT games are the best selling racers in history besides Mario Kart and hardly need more appeal as it stands.

Mummelmann said:
Why do reporters often ask Yamauchi if he would like to make a more Arcade game? That would remove both the whole point and most of the userbase for Gran Turismo. Look what happened to NFS when they went the other way.
Besides, GT games are the best selling racers in history besides Mario Kart and hardly need more appeal as it stands.

Exactly. It's called "The real driving simulator" for a reason...because the series is a driving simulator not an arcade racing game -.-. 

o rly?
i thought it was gonna be a Nintendo exclusive

ill tell u one
GT8 will be on PS5

Wasn't GT 7 a given for the PS4. I mean we all know Gt 6 will sell well on PS3. GT 7 will take 3-5 years to make and by that time support for the PS3 would be cut

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

Around the Network
DieAppleDie said:
o rly?
i thought it was gonna be a Nintendo exclusive

ill tell u one
GT8 will be on PS5 PS4

Fixed for accuracy

FatedReality said:
Wasn't GT 7 a given for the PS4. I mean we all know Gt 6 will sell well on PS3. GT 7 will take 3-5 years to make and by that time support for the PS3 would be cut

Press and some fans expected GT6 version for PS4.

Guys, I'm the only excited for this feature?

+ Users will be able to “lay out their [custom] tracks freely” in an area of over 100 square kilometers. (“10 kilometers by 10 kilometers”).

You will can use the GPS App to track your own local track to play in GT6... the only downside is that the vertical part of the track won't be tracked... just the layout. 

Cool.

So Gran Turismo 11 is an MMO?