By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U version of Splinter Cell: Black list is getting Rave reviews from users on Metacritic!

I've got it, really like the gamepad uses! Ubisoft outdone themselves, hopefully Watch Dogs will have similar support.

Around the Network

and Mnementh is one of them!

mhmm I might pick it up then... I was thinking to get the PC version instead but... The reviews says it all

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

My local Wal-Mart didn't even have the Wii U version when I went to buy it. Made the tough decision between the awesome-sounding GamePad controls and local coop much easier.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

this game will sell so poorly isnt even funny
ill buy it when its halfpriced

Around the Network

best version for sure

Click HERE and be happy 

With respect to consoles, I am sure it is the best version on a technical level, plus there's the tablet support. All in all it is a very impressive game and a return to form. Wii U owners tend to complain about inferior ports and what not. I hope they go out and buy this game to encourage Ubi and other 3rd parties to support the platform.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Weedlab said:

With respect to consoles, I am sure it is the best version on a technical level, plus there's the tablet support. All in all it is a very impressive game and a return to form. Wii U owners tend to complain about inferior ports and what not. I hope they go out and buy this game to encourage Ubi and other 3rd parties to support the platform.

I agree. I'm downloading it, personally. The thing to mention, though, is that I don't think it will sell like crazy on any console. I hope that keep that into consideration.

Spam replaced by Princess Shirahoshi

I've got it (flip off the retailers and buy it on eShop) and I've found the time to play a couple missions. It's pretty polished. Only gripe I could make at this point is that load times are long. One review complained of frame drops on the Wii U, but I've only seen them while wandering around the plane. Cutscenes and gameplay are rock solid.

I sure am rusty at stealth games, though.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.