By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Are we finally seeing the end of Wii supply constraints in the UK?

I just checked amazon.co.uk, and it's not in stock. Where are you looking?

BTW:  Big Brain acadamy normally £32.99 is only £17.99 right now.

Around the Network

Nintendo send 50k to the UK alone last week... maybe they just dumped an even bigger amount this week... Lets see how long the supply hangs around. There has not been a major game in the UK in forever so maybe Nintendo should find a way to get SSBB out there sooner.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

Would be about time that you'd be able to walk into a store and just get one...

THE NETHERLANDS

Amazon are out of stock, but game still have some (since this afternoon) but it is a bundle with Super Paper Mario and Crash of the Titans

You do not think that it is possible that Nintendo drop a major shipment of Wiis, and because it is not Cmas they did not sell out in 30 minutes, check back in 24hours and tell me if it is still sold out.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

Around the Network

No, they're out again unfortunately.

Also, it seems that Nintendo, for some reason, is shipping bigger amounts to others the last couple of weeks, but it also appears that those amounts are selling out.

Looks like about 150k units sold last week, so in most countries in others, the system should be sold out, cause I'm almost certain Nintendo isn't shipping much more than that to any one region.

Contrary to popular believe, it does take a couple of days for most stores to sell out, once weekly supply is in, even amazon.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

@jlauro Looks like I spoke too soon Still, it took a LOT longer than usual for Amazon to sell out and Comet, Dixons and Game all still have stock.

And if you're after Big Brain Academy it's £14.99 at Choices UK. 

i've noticed this too ferret1603, I seen them at my local Woolworths (they were charging £220 for a Wii and only Wii Sports), Dixons, Dixons web site, HMV, Virgin, Game, Gamestation and blockbusters whilst out on my travels round London.

I've posted in another thread about this somewhere

I went out yesterday and found none in PC World, TRU, Game or CEX.
Admitedly I only went in 1 true game store (Game) but I will consider them to be in full supply once places like PC World and TRU start getting some too.

The store I work at has had 2 deliverys of over 40 Wii's in the last week and there still selling out in about 4 hours, at that rate we could have sold 600 this week so Nintendo is still only shipping 15% of the demand.

Wii - 3348 5602 9364 2110

Mario Kart - 0474 1321 9262