By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft: Xbox One launch lineup the best in console history

Tagged games:

Do you agree?

Yes 35 30.97%

No 78 69.03%

Total:113
LiquorandGunFun said:

xbo in balck and ps4 in blue/white.

This gif definatly represents this thread. How are you going to know how bad ass the games are going to be for any system that isnt out?

Its like apple celebrating iphone 6 dominance for next year.

I want an xbo and  want to try these games sometime down the road, but to say how awsome it is?

nevermind im making sense again. have fun peeps.

Love this GIF!  However... isn't Sony ahead and expected by everyone to win? 

Remember years ago when PS3 and Xbox 360 launched, everyone thought MS had 0 chance and it took 8 years for Sony to finally pass it as we start the next generation.  I hope in this generation both console do equally well as this is the ONLY way we will have true competition and competition is best for gamers.  If one company squeezes the other out then prices and quality will suffer for everyone except the console maker.

Around the Network

I agree. KI, forza 5, DR3, crimson dragon...? so for me it is an excellent lineup because I like these games.

1 racing game: Forza 5
1 fighting game: Killer Instinct
2 tp action adventure(Ryse,DR3)
1 Rail action adventure: Crimson Dragon
1 sports game: Powerstar Golf
1 dancing game: Just Dance 2014
1 FPS: Titanfall

All exclusives!!! Nothing touches that when you add free Fifa, Project Spark and later releases within the launch window.

superryo said:
LiquorandGunFun said:

xbo in balck and ps4 in blue/white.

This gif definatly represents this thread. How are you going to know how bad ass the games are going to be for any system that isnt out?

Its like apple celebrating iphone 6 dominance for next year.

I want an xbo and  want to try these games sometime down the road, but to say how awsome it is?

nevermind im making sense again. have fun peeps.

Love this GIF!  However... isn't Sony ahead and expected by everyone to win? 

Remember years ago when PS3 and Xbox 360 launched, everyone thought MS had 0 chance and it took 8 years for Sony to finally pass it as we start the next generation.  I hope in this generation both console do equally well as this is the ONLY way we will have true competition and competition is best for gamers.  If one company squeezes the other out then prices and quality will suffer for everyone except the console maker.

i think both platforms have gmaes i want to play, i just think without actually having either out and in front of us is a bit premature to call it. i thought M$ had a chance, i bought a x360 at launch. i couldnt wait to get my hands on cod2.

this time for me its bf4 for sure.

oh and i found the gif by googling premature... which i dont recommend if your at work... : /    ccleaner will be ran today before i leave.

LiquorandGunFun said:

LOL!  I must know the story behind this GIF!  Where can I find the backstory to this or what do I need to google?

OP:  Dead Rising 3 is the only thing that really has my attention but solid line up non-the-less.  Best? Questionable.

Around the Network

I like that he worded it as an opinion. Sounds so much less arrogant like that.

As others have stated, the DC will be hard to top. A lot will depend on how great the games turn out, especially on the next gen level.

Nsanity said:
I'n not sure about being the best in history, but it is defiantly better than it's competitors lineup.

Subjective, no? I prefer the PS4 lineup... more titles and some seems to be crazy good (and free for PS+).

PS4 lineup lacks a fighting game BTW.

ethomaz said:
Nsanity said:
I'n not sure about being the best in history, but it is defiantly better than it's competitors lineup.

Subjective, no? I prefer the PS4 lineup... more titles and some seems to be crazy good (and free for PS+).

PS4 lineup lacks a fighting game BTW.

Quality over quantity.

I say its the best Xbox lineup. The Dreamcast had a better lineup.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
I say its the best Xbox lineup. The Dreamcast had a better lineup.

Where is PS4 lineup in this queue? :)