By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft: Xbox One launch lineup the best in console history

Tagged games:

Do you agree?

Yes 35 30.97%

No 78 69.03%

Total:113

Dreamcast US launch lineup rapes it sideways...

Around the Network

As I said in the last thread about this guy opening his mouth. Sony pre-November 2006

I don't know about it being the strongest launch line up, but if he thinks that the launch titles are the ones bringing in the sales they are not. Ofcourse forza has a lot of fans, and the rest of the line up looks great but it is future exclusives and future prospects (such as the witcher 3,destiny) which are causing people to pre order the next gnen consoles.

They have also said they have the most powerful console in the world... so yeah.. but... no.

Ok just being a little unfair, but it really depends on if you care about particular games. The world has such different wide ranging tastes that what one likes is not what one other likes. :)

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

disolitude said:

Beat me to it, that line up was insane.  I remember it making me seriously reconsider going for the PlayStation 2 even after th ebitter memories of what happened to the Sega Saturn.

Around the Network
Augen said:
disolitude said:

Beat me to it, that line up was insane.  I remember it making me seriously reconsider going for the PlayStation 2 even after th ebitter memories of what happened to the Sega Saturn.

Yeah, first perfect score in history of IGN, plus many games you just cna't play anywhere else. 

Also other games like Blue Stinger and Tokyo Extreme Racer were both very good. Hell I'd kill for a unique Blue Stinger-like game today. 

Move over Shane Warne, Phil Harrison is here.

It will be the first time someone can even come close to the Dreamcast launch for me personally. If Ryse and KI are good then I think it does stand a great chance.

yeap DC beats it.... but then again we all know what happened to DC.... Sony happened to DC hence why i never bought a single Sony console or even products since that dark era....

I even liked the original XBox lineup more
DOA 3
PGR 1
Halo 1

It's just that simple.