By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Full PlayStation 4 Launch Country List (See Here If You Are Ready)

Tagged games:

I don't like how they're ignoring their home country.

Around the Network
Talal said:
I don't like how they're ignoring their home country.

they will probably showing some things at TGS but it does look like is nothing that you see on top selling japanese charts on either the PS4 or xbox one launch titles 

You should list the Middle Eastern countries too.

...Are Sony and Microsoft both forfeiting Japan to Nintendo?

drkohler said:
The Fury said:
Didn't they say India would get 2013 release? Unless these are only Americas and European release countries.... except for Aus and NZ.... okay, i dunno.

I'm pretty sure Sony will find the needed 50-100 PS4s for an India launch. I'm pretty sure Sony France has the 10-20 PS4s set aside for an Africa launch (former french african countries). If they'd wanted to play the number game at Gamescom, they could easily have listed another 15-20 "dummy" countries that way...

It all depends on how the manufacturing goes. If they can get to 250k/week, that would leave room for other countries (does anyone really think Sony goes to TGS and forgets about releasing in Japan?).

India has the worlds 2nd largest population, 1.2 billion. Sure there are those that cannot afford a console but there are millions there who probably can, more than Panama's entire population. English is one of their native languages so no translation issues. Maybe they will say more at TGS which will include a Japanese release, whic I'm presuming will arrive at the end of the year, as in around Christmas, which is a high sales period in Japan.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

My body is ready.

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Lil old New Zealand gets it :) and we have a population of 4million xD

NobleTeam360 said:
Poor Japan.

LOL 

The Playstation brand is losing sight of its Japanese roots. This is not good. I hate when great japanese products get westernized. Look at Capcom.

Poland FTW!

And I wouldn't cross out Japan just yet. TGS is upon us and I wouldn't be surprised if they would announce a mid-late december launch there.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!