By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Shadow of the Beast announced for PS4

Really like what I saw of this,

Around the Network

You know, I was - and still am - happy to see this.

But I'm not convinced it'll turn out well. And it'll bomb - I doubt enough people who played the original games will be buying a PS4.

Also, whyyyyy shut down Studio Liverpool when they're announcing this a year later? Uff. And Reflections are now owned by Ubisoft. So neither of the studios involved in the original games are involved. Doesn't bode well.

Kresnik said:
You know, I was - and still am - happy to see this.

But I'm not convinced it'll turn out well. And it'll bomb - I doubt enough people who played the original games will be buying a PS4.

Also, whyyyyy shut down Studio Liverpool when they're announcing this a year later? Uff. And Reflections are now owned by Ubisoft. So neither of the studios involved in the original games are involved. Doesn't bode well.

i'm not sure i agree... As a reimagination it doesn't need the original studios to be involved and could even benefit by beeing put into the hands of people that had nothing to do with the original.
Also looking at the developer i think sony considers this as an indie game so i don't think sale expectations will be too high

Never heard of/played the original, but this looks cool.

I actually thought this showed poorly. Its looks very uninspired. I'm not familiar with the original so I wasn't won over on its name alone.

Around the Network
JoeTheBro said:
Looks great. Really hope it is triple AAA and not just a download game.

i doubt they would make a CGI trailer for a just downlaod game. i could be wrong though. but i doubt it is

bananaking21 said:
JoeTheBro said:

i doubt they would make a CGI trailer for a just downlaod game. i could be wrong though. but i doubt it is

That;s CGI?  I thought it was gameplay footage.

KingdomHeartsFan said:
bananaking21 said:
JoeTheBro said:

That;s CGI?  I thought it was gameplay footage.

if its gameplay gootage then it just makes my point even stronger. no way is that not an AAA tittle if that is gameplay footage!

I don't understand why people say,the cgi trailer looked decent. It's not the actual game!!!!!!!!!! Let me see some gameplay,then we'll talk.

oldschoolfool said:
I don't understand why people say,the cgi trailer looked decent. It's not the actual game!!!!!!!!!! Let me see some gameplay,then we'll talk.

Why are you so sure that is not gameplay footage?