By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Minecraft Announced for PS3/PS4/Vita (GamesCom)

I kind agree.

Around the Network

The twitter reactions...

And the Kaz reply was better better.

Mega eh. I still don't play this game and probably never will, but let the petty arguing resume.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

^^If I had to guess I would say that the announced versions of Minecraft for Playstation are like the current 360 version whilst the Xbox One version is like the PC version.

Around the Network

I have never played Minecraft but it will be good 2 finally see what its all about.

Check out my Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePSXcollector

HAHA at everyone arguing over XboxOne vs. Playstation 4. The really winner here is the Vita version IF it's the full game. I couldn't care less about playing on a home console because I would just play on PC. But having the full game on a portable system that has dem buttons is kick ass!

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

BlowoverKing said:
HAHA at everyone arguing over XboxOne vs. Playstation 4. The really winner here is the Vita version IF it's the full game. I couldn't care less about playing on a home console because I would just play on PC. But having the full game on a portable system that has dem buttons is kick ass!

True that. I tried the game on my Ipod. It sucks with the touch screen =/ so hard to control.