By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One Marketing Machine has woken! Game Fuel, Billboards, Movie theaters and much more

the only ARGUMENT you can pull is that with PS4 you have the choice not to get b' and therefore have something cheaper but it doesn't make X' cheaper than X no matter how you try to ARGUE it....

Around the Network

Got some math going on. LOL

endimion said:

well I know I'm right round 3

X= a+b+c=500

X'=a'+b'+c'
a'=400
b'=59.99
c'=59.99
X'=519.98

Xit doesn't matter if you care about b' or if b' is relevant to c'

and what other accessorie the battery ??? I gave you a freaking wand for free.... what else is in the PS4 pack that is not in the XB1 pack... enlight me I'm willing to redo my math.... but stop talking about my argument.... there is no argument here... just math.... nothing to argue about math.... the math is either right or wrong....

edit for typo

Send that to micro-soft to advertise. LOL

endimion said:
the only ARGUMENT you can pull is that with PS4 you have the choice not to get b' and therefore have something cheaper but it doesn't make X' cheaper than X no matter how you try to ARGUE it....

And this is why the ps4 version would outshine the One version  because the option to choose from the 3 variable will make the ps4 version the cheaper one for those who doesn't care about kinect and if I'm not mistaken, the majority of the kinect sales come from NA and FiFa bundle is advertised towards the europe markets.

endimion said:
A_C_E said:
endimion said:
A_C_E said:
endimion said:
A_C_E said:
endimion said:
cmeese47 said:

PS4 and paying for FIFA still cheaper  than buying an XBONE enough said

not true but we all know you won't admit it.... enough said

PS4 + Fifa = $460

Xbox + Fifa = $500

Which is cheaper?

let me show you because apparently every PS fan failed calculus 101

XBox1 launch europe pre order is Xbox 1 kinect and fifa for 500
to have a matching pack on the other side no matter what is your taste or opinion

we have to do PS4+ PS4 move camera+ wand+ fifa.... and I don't care if motion controle suck or it's a gimmick or whatnot... math is not opinion base... never was never will you can only compare factor to factor... or not at all

so let see 400+59.99+59.99+ I give you the wand for free because I'm like that and let say the DS4 can replace it

519.98 so yeah cheaper if you want but then you suck at math

lol, read my posts and you will see that I already said that One comes with more hardware. I'm not debating that.

We don't have to factor in the Eye Camera, you do because you have to justify. I'm not justifying anything. That's all your doing here is justifying.

Why factor in the Eye Camera when you do not need it for Fifa? You can buy a PS4 and Fifa and play the game without the Eye Camera. For PS users the Eye camera is an accessory. In your arguement you said we (you) have to factor in everything, right? Well what about all the other accessories? You can't just pick and choose (although you seem fine with it).

So again, the Xbox One comes with more hardware or value then the PS4, but that does not make the PS4 more expensive.

Say I go out and buy PS4 and Fifa for $460, then I go out and buy the Xbox One with Fifa for $500. Explain to me how (even though I did not purchase the Eye Camera) I paid more for the PS4 +Fifa? Because I'd only be spending $460 compared to $500, that's me, that's all I care about.

When a user posted that the PS4 + Fifa was cheaper than the One + Fifa, he was not wrong because he never mentioned the Eye Camera. Maybe if you read peoples posts and weren't such a nitpicky little brat you wouldn't get so played in an arguement of logic.

round two because you apparently have issues with maths.... lets take oranges lemons and apple.... to make it simple

you have pack from store one with 1 orange 1 lemon 1 apple in it  for 500 but you hate apples... well you have all 3 for 500 hundred

then you have pack from store two with 1 orange for 400 and then you can buy a lemon for 59.99 and an apple for 59.99...

it doesn't matter if you don't like apples, true in case 2 you don't have to buy it those making what you want cheaper... but if you want to compare both store 1 is cheaper even if you throw the apple in trash.... your taste and opinion have nothing to do in an equation... the relevance of the variable to the end user either

Maths doesn't need justification....  they are fact base not feeling or opinion based...

but yeah whatever... I hope you are not reasoning the same way if you work in a field involving numbers.... this is not ethno psychology

I'm done...there is no getting through to you. Come up with an actual arguement next time and maybe people will actually listen to you.

X= a+b+c=500

X'=a'+b'+c'
a'=400
b'=59.99
c'=59.99
X'=519.98

and what other accessorie the battery ??? I gave you a freaking wand for free.... what else is in the PS4 pack that is not in the XB1 pack... enlight me I'm willing to redo my math.... but stop talking about my argument.... there is no argument here... just math.... nothing to argue about math.... the math is either right or wrong....

edit for typo

It does matter if I care about it because if I don't care about it then I'm not going to buy it. What don't you get? I've said all along, and you can read my previous posts for reference, that the Xbox One is cheaper if you include the Eye Camera. The Xbox One, if you include all accessories, is cheaper than PS4. I'm not arguing about accessories, the only thing I said was:

PS4 + Fifa = $460

Xbox One + Fifa = $500

Both you and I agree that with the Eye Camera included the PS4 is more expensive, I've never debated that. Check my un-edited previous posts for reference.

When cmeese47 said, PS4 and paying for FIFA still cheaper  than buying an XBONE enough said, he wasn't wrong because when you buy the PS4 it doesn't come with the Eye Camera and PS users are not forced to buy it at all.

So I ask you, what do accessories have to do with playing Fifa? Why do you only bring up accessories as part of your arguement when everyone already knows the PS4 is more expensive with the Eye Camera?

Someone says you can buy PS4 and Fifa for cheaper than Xbox and you just come in and go "But if you add this and this and this then its more expensive than Xbox, learn Calculus 101".

I've asked you this question before so if you would be so kind as to answer it that would be great. If I bought just a PS4 + Fifa, how much would I spend? If I bought just an Xbox + Fifa, how much would I spend? PS4 ends up being cheaper after all huh? That was my arguement.

And after you answer this question I hope you realize that all along I knew that Xbox One was cheaper than the PS4 with accessories and that that was not part of my arguement at all. Instead the accessory talk was just added in by you so you could try and convince every one that its cheaper to purchase the Xbox One with Fifa than it is the PS4. You were consistent and was able to apply grade 10 math (lol) to the situation so kudos, I guess.

Around the Network
endimion said:

And that is the only arguement cmeese47 and I made and you called us wrong, lol. You called us wrong and after this big speel we just had you now realize he and I are right? wow, took long enough.

DJEVOLVE said:
endimion said:

X= a+b+c=500

X'=a'+b'+c'
a'=400
b'=59.99
c'=59.99
X'=519.98

edit for typo

Send that to micro-soft to advertise. LOL

I'm pretty sure most people at MS made it past grade 10.

Watch till the end 'official game console of the NFL'

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

I TOLD YOU....

If MS is able to sell all the stock they can manufacture at that price, then it is the correct price.