By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One Marketing Machine has woken! Game Fuel, Billboards, Movie theaters and much more

A_C_E said:
Angelv577 said:
A_C_E said:
endimion said:
cmeese47 said:

PS4 and paying for FIFA still cheaper  than buying an XBONE enough said

not true but we all know you won't admit it.... enough said

PS4 + Fifa = $460

Xbox + Fifa = $500

Which is cheaper?

You forgot to put the ps eye camera in the equation, i know it's just an option but some were doing that in order to make the xbox one look better.

After the Eye Camera then the Xbox is cheaper. But what does that have to do with PS4, Xbox and Fifa?

I think we can all agree that the Xbox One offers more hardware than the PS4, its quite obvious. But still:

PS4 + Fifa = $460

One + Fifa = $500

The PS4 is the PS4, unless your trying to justify your purchase and want either the Kinect or Eye Camera but don't bring that into the conversation as your arguement because most PS users don't even care about the Eye Camera so why would they bother buying it? PS users are spending $400 for their console of choice, that's that. Xbox users are spending $500 on their console of choice, that's that. Whichever one seems more enjoyable is the system they will buy. But still:

PS4 + Fifa = $460

One + Fifa = $500

As people can see, the PS4 with Fifa is still cheaper. Now people know this: $460 is less than $500. Anyone who thinks otherwise is math deficient, but with proper schooling these guys will eventually see which is cheaper, and then they can finally admit it.

Maybe i don't make myself clear but i agree with you, i was just doing the thing some fans was doing to justify the xbox one version over the ps4 version, it looks like you haven't keep up with the post lately.

In other words, i was just being sarcastic.

Around the Network
Angelv577 said:
A_C_E said:
Angelv577 said:
A_C_E said:
endimion said:
cmeese47 said:

PS4 + Fifa = $460

Xbox + Fifa = $500

Which is cheaper?

You forgot to put the ps eye camera in the equation, i know it's just an option but some were doing that in order to make the xbox one look better.

After the Eye Camera then the Xbox is cheaper. But what does that have to do with PS4, Xbox and Fifa?

I think we can all agree that the Xbox One offers more hardware than the PS4, its quite obvious. But still:

PS4 + Fifa = $460

One + Fifa = $500

The PS4 is the PS4, unless your trying to justify your purchase and want either the Kinect or Eye Camera but don't bring that into the conversation as your arguement because most PS users don't even care about the Eye Camera so why would they bother buying it? PS users are spending $400 for their console of choice, that's that. Xbox users are spending $500 on their console of choice, that's that. Whichever one seems more enjoyable is the system they will buy. But still:

PS4 + Fifa = $460

One + Fifa = $500

As people can see, the PS4 with Fifa is still cheaper. Now people know this: $460 is less than $500. Anyone who thinks otherwise is math deficient, but with proper schooling these guys will eventually see which is cheaper, and then they can finally admit it.

Maybe i don't make myself clear but i agree with you, i was just doing the thing some fans was doing to justify the xbox one version over the ps4 version, it looks like you haven't keep up with the post lately.

In other words, i was just being sarcastic.

Oh I know, I may have responded to your post but this wasn't towards you.

A_C_E said:
endimion said:
cmeese47 said:

PS4 + Fifa = $460

Xbox + Fifa = $500

Which is cheaper?

let me show you because apparently every PS fan failed calculus 101

XBox1 launch europe pre order is Xbox 1 kinect and fifa for 500
to have a matching pack on the other side no matter what is your taste or opinion

we have to do PS4+ PS4 move camera+ wand+ fifa.... and I don't care if motion controle suck or it's a gimmick or whatnot... math is not opinion base... never was never will you can only compare factor to factor... or not at all

so let see 400+59.99+59.99+ I give you the wand for free because I'm like that and let say the DS4 can replace it

519.98 so yeah cheaper if you want but then you suck at math

endimion said:
A_C_E said:
endimion said:
cmeese47 said:

PS4 + Fifa = $460

Xbox + Fifa = $500

Which is cheaper?

to have a matching pack on the other side no matter what is your taste or opinion

we have to do PS4+ PS4 move camera+ wand+ fifa.... and I don't care if motion controle suck or it's a gimmick or whatnot... math is not opinion base... never was never will you can only compare factor to factor... or not at all

so let see 400+59.99+59.99+ I give you the wand for free because I'm like that and let say the DS4 can replace it

lol, read my posts and you will see that I already said that One comes with more hardware. I'm not debating that.

We don't have to factor in the Eye Camera, you do because you have to justify. I'm not justifying anything. That's all your doing here is justifying.

Why factor in the Eye Camera when you do not need it for Fifa? You can buy a PS4 and Fifa and play the game without the Eye Camera. For PS users the Eye camera is an accessory. In your arguement you said we (you) have to factor in everything, right? Well what about all the other accessories? You can't just pick and choose (although you seem fine with it).

So again, the Xbox One comes with more hardware or value then the PS4, but that does not make the PS4 more expensive.

Say I go out and buy PS4 and Fifa for $460, then I go out and buy the Xbox One with Fifa for $500. Explain to me how (even though I did not purchase the Eye Camera) I paid more for the PS4 +Fifa? Because I'd only be spending $460 compared to $500, that's me, that's all I care about.

When a user posted that the PS4 + Fifa was cheaper than the One + Fifa, he was not wrong because he never mentioned the Eye Camera. Maybe if you read peoples posts and weren't such a nitpicky little brat you wouldn't get so played in an arguement of logic.

A_C_E said:
endimion said:

lol, read my posts and you will see that I already said that One comes with more hardware. I'm not debating that.

We don't have to factor in the Eye Camera, you do because you have to justify. I'm not justifying anything. That's all your doing here is justifying.

Why factor in the Eye Camera when you do not need it for Fifa? You can buy a PS4 and Fifa and play the game without the Eye Camera. For PS users the Eye camera is an accessory. In your arguement you said we (you) have to factor in everything, right? Well what about all the other accessories? You can't just pick and choose (although you seem fine with it).

So again, the Xbox One comes with more hardware or value then the PS4, but that does not make the PS4 more expensive.

Say I go out and buy PS4 and Fifa for $460, then I go out and buy the Xbox One with Fifa for $500. Explain to me how (even though I did not purchase the Eye Camera) I paid more for the PS4 +Fifa? Because I'd only be spending $460 compared to $500, that's me, that's all I care about.

When a user posted that the PS4 + Fifa was cheaper than the One + Fifa, he was not wrong because he never mentioned the Eye Camera. Maybe if you read peoples posts and weren't such a nitpicky little brat you wouldn't get so played in an arguement of logic.

xbox one is a better deal. Sorry!  Even if its more, the point now is how much money do you have.

Around the Network
DJEVOLVE said:
A_C_E said:
endimion said:

It's xbox is a better deal. Sorry!  Even it if its more, the point now is how much money do you have.

Depends on who you talk to really. Take me for example. I never got into Kinect for the 360 but I'm definitely looking forward to Kinect 2 and its incorporations into the system. I would never use it for a game. I have zero interest for the Eye Camera, so for me the better deal is Xbox One. Does not mean I'm paying more money for the PS4 though so I don't get why this edimion guy keeps trying to throw the Eye Camera down everyones throat like its a necessity. But hey I guess he's just a committed individual, its good for personality.

A_C_E said:
endimion said:
A_C_E said:
endimion said:
cmeese47 said:

PS4 + Fifa = $460

Xbox + Fifa = $500

Which is cheaper?

round two because you apparently have issues with maths.... lets take oranges lemons and apple.... to make it simple

you have pack from store one with 1 orange 1 lemon 1 apple in it  for 500 but you hate apples... well you have all 3 for 500 hundred

then you have pack from store two with 1 orange for 400 and then you can buy a lemon for 59.99 and an apple for 59.99...

it doesn't matter if you don't like apples, true in case 2 you don't have to buy it those making what you want cheaper... but if you want to compare both store 1 is cheaper even if you throw the apple in trash.... your taste and opinion have nothing to do in an equation... the relevance of the variable to the end user either

Maths doesn't need justification....  they are fact base not feeling or opinion based...

but yeah whatever... I hope you are not reasoning the same way if you work in a field involving numbers.... this is not ethno psychology

A_C_E said:
DJEVOLVE said:

It's xbox is a better deal. Sorry!  Even it if its more, the point now is how much money do you have.

Depends on who you talk to really. Take me for example. I never got into Kinect for the 360 but I'm definitely looking forward to Kinect 2 and its incorporations into the system. I would never use it for a game. I have zero interest for the Eye Camera, so for me the better deal is Xbox One. Does not mean I'm paying more money for the PS4 though so I don't get why this edimion guy keeps trying to throw the Eye Camera down everyones throat like its a necessity. But hey I guess he's just a committed individual, its good for personality.

if you don't package the deal, software campanies won't make games for it, showing you don't have much faith in your product, Hence Sony.

endimion said:
A_C_E said:
endimion said:
A_C_E said:
endimion said:
cmeese47 said:

PS4 + Fifa = $460

Xbox + Fifa = $500

Which is cheaper?

round two because you apparently have issues with maths.... lets take oranges lemons and apple.... to make it simple

you have pack from store one with 1 orange 1 lemon 1 apple in it  for 500 but you hate apples... well you have all 3 for 500 hundred

then you have pack from store two with 1 orange for 400 and then you can buy a lemon for 59.99 and an apple for 59.99...

it doesn't matter if you don't like apples, true in case 2 you don't have to buy it those making what you want cheaper... but if you want to compare both store 1 is cheaper even if you throw the apple in trash.... your taste and opinion have nothing to do in an equation... the relevance of the variable to the end user either

Maths doesn't need justification....  they are fact base not feeling or opinion based...

but yeah whatever... I hope you are not reasoning the same way if you work in a field involving numbers.... this is not ethno psychology

I'm done...there is no getting through to you. Come up with an actual arguement next time and maybe people will actually listen to you.

A_C_E said:
endimion said:
A_C_E said:
endimion said:
A_C_E said:
endimion said:
cmeese47 said:

PS4 + Fifa = $460

Xbox + Fifa = $500

Which is cheaper?

I'm done...there is no getting through to you. Come up with an actual arguement next time and maybe people will actually listen to you.

well I know I'm right round 3

X= a+b+c=500

X'=a'+b'+c'
a'=400
b'=59.99
c'=59.99
X'=519.98

Xit doesn't matter if you care about b' or if b' is relevant to c'

and what other accessorie the battery ??? I gave you a freaking wand for free.... what else is in the PS4 pack that is not in the XB1 pack... enlight me I'm willing to redo my math.... but stop talking about my argument.... there is no argument here... just math.... nothing to argue about math.... the math is either right or wrong....

edit for typo