By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One Marketing Machine has woken! Game Fuel, Billboards, Movie theaters and much more

A_C_E said:
DirtyP2002 said:

So when people talk BS, especially the same people that talked BS again and again in the past, I should just let them spread their BS?

Sorry, but I just can't do that.
Especially when you look at the people doubting the benefits of such a huge sponsoring deal. Enditall, A_C_E, 007BondAgent, ... the usual suspects are at it again.

This is positive news for Xbox One, this must be "yeah, but..." stuff!

Oh yes Dirtyp2002, keep me in line with your wizardry of knowledge. My main point was against the OP, not the Xbox One. Read the original post and then read my statement. My response came from the OP's major over-exageration like  it was the end of the next gen already. Then I come up with a reasonable response and I'm the one spreading bullshit?...right, ok you just keep on 'keeping us all in line', lol.

The Xbox One's sponsored partnership with the NFL is obviously big and yes I doubt its benefits, but that's not to say I think it can't succeed. I do think it can succeed I just don't see how the casual NFLers would go after something like this when your paying over $650 after tax and Xbox-Live. Then you have the hardcore NFLers who are already setup for NFL every year before the season starts so why would they replace their old entertainment method for $650 to make their experience a little more appealing?

Now you can either come up with an arguement or you could call some random people out and call them BSers again.

I think you need to take a class, this is as big as i have made it.

Yes this is the end of the next gen. SONY IS DOOMED>

Around the Network
OdinHades said:
DirtyP2002 said:
Well Sony pays about the same for the Champions League Sponsorship in Europe every year since 1997 and it worked out pretty well for them.

[...]

Yes and soccer is also bigger than football worldwide! Sony wins again! ;)

So Xbox one giving a copy of fifa with every xbox one doesn't count? XBOX ONE WINS AGAIN! ; )

DJEVOLVE said:
OdinHades said:
DirtyP2002 said:
Well Sony pays about the same for the Champions League Sponsorship in Europe every year since 1997 and it worked out pretty well for them.

[...]

So Xbox one giving a copy of fifa with every xbox one doesn't count? XBOX ONE WINS AGAIN! ; )

But it's cheaper to just buy a PS4 and Fifa 14 than to buy an Xbox One with a copy of Fifa 14 included...I just don't see how this is supposed to help the Xbox.

Also, isn't this only for people with pre orders of the console? It's not like the bundle is available if you just randomly go to a store to buy an Xbox One and Fifa 14 will be included...Usually the people who pre order a console are the "hardcore" gamers, and I would assume they are smart enough to do some simple math and realize that it's cheaper to get PS4+Fifa 14.

I might be wrong though, not sure if Fifa 14 is available only on pre ordered Xbox One's

Goatseye said:
Can't wait to play Fifa Soccer on X1 with the new gamepad.

So this won you over or this was a bonus you did not expect?

riderz13371 said:
DJEVOLVE said:
OdinHades said:
DirtyP2002 said:

[...]

But it's cheaper to just buy a PS4 and Fifa 14 than to buy an Xbox One with a copy of Fifa 14 included...I just don't see how this is supposed to help the Xbox.

Also, isn't this only for people with pre orders of the console? It's not like the bundle is available if you just randomly go to a store to buy an Xbox One and Fifa 14 will be included...Usually the people who pre order a console are the "hardcore" gamers, and I would assume they are smart enough to do some simple math and realize that it's cheaper to get PS4+Fifa 14.

I might be wrong though, not sure if Fifa 14 is available only on pre ordered Xbox One's

You may disregard Kinect but many don't. So to say $100 for nothing more is straight bull. So you only paying 40 for kinect 2.0. This is a major deal over PS4.

Around the Network
DJEVOLVE said:
Goatseye said:
Can't wait to play Fifa Soccer on X1 with the new gamepad.

I mostly played Fifa this gen on X360. Because the controller feels way better in my hands.

Now if X1 contr. is better than its predec. that means that the fun will be higher in my perspective.

DJEVOLVE said:
riderz13371 said:
DJEVOLVE said:
OdinHades said:
DirtyP2002 said:

[...]

You may disregard Kinect but many don't. So to say $100 for nothing more is straight bull. So you only paying 40 for kinect 2.0. This is a major deal over PS4.

I didn't say 100$ for nothing more. I'm just saying it's cheaper to get a PS4/Fifa 14 than to get an Xbox one that has Fifa 14 included. And I would say the majority do disregard Kinect. While there is an audience for that, it certainly isn't in the majority.

So is the game only coming with the console if it's pre ordered? Thought I read that somewhere.

Goatseye said:
DJEVOLVE said:

I mostly played Fifa this gen on X360. Because the controller feels way better in my hands.

Now if X1 contr. is better than its predec. that means that the fun will be higher in my perspective.

I agree, All the extra work ms has done to the new controller is exciting. They say it is 15% faster. You don't hear that with PS4. As a online player this is a big deal to me.

DJEVOLVE said:
riderz13371 said:

Kinect+Free Fifa+Headset= better than any offer out there.

Fifa 14 is a huuuuge advantage for the winter wars; let the competition begin 

All of this, of course, is just my opinion.

Skyrim 100%'d. Dark Souls 100%'d. 
Dark Souls > Skyrim.
Halo 4 is the best damn FPS since Halo 3.
Proud pre-orderer of 2 PS4's and an Xbox One. 

Currently Playing: Dark Souls II, South Park
Playstation 4: MGS V GZ, Killzone: Shadow Fall, NBA 2k14.