By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - According to Activision Rep, Crash Bandicoot is Now Owned By Sony Computer Entertainment

papamudd said:
Lol what if that was the platinum game

Please no... after Rising fiasca I can't deal with more Platinum games .

Around the Network

*see's news. spits drink at laptop screen. goes and buys more drinks. proceeds to spit all at laptop screen.*

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? This is un f*ckin real! IT would make a lot of sense. Activision has done nothing with the IP since 2007, and I can almost guarentee that Sony would have offered a pretty good price. Crash Bandicoot on PS4/ Vita anyone?!?!?

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

I doubt its true, but i really would love it if it was.

I found it odd that they would use crash music to at the PS4 reveal.

I also believe a rumour circled the web stating that an old PS IP was coming back.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Serious_frusting said:

I also believe a rumour circled the web stating that an old PS IP was coming back.

I also remember seeing this somewhere. I don't remember where and I just tried to look it up on Google but can't find anything. 

Serious_frusting said:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=155705&page=32

He admits that he was hinting at Crash on the last page.

The music was because of Cerny.

Around the Network

Would kill for this to be true. Bring back a true Naughty Dog crash. Buy back Spyro too (not going to happen due to Skylanders though).

Icy-Zone said:
I got over Crash Bandicoot by the second one, but good news for the new generation of young Sony gamers.

Wow, you missed Warped then which is arguably the best of the first three. If they can bring the series back to that level of fun, then this decidedly unyoung gamer is interested. :)

If true, id like Media Molecule to work on this, they make good platformers. I dont think Crash fits in with Naughty Dogs style anymore.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Activision still own it and I bet with the billion dollar success of Skylanders we will see a crash game coming out in the same vain , I would call it Crashlanders .
Another thing to take into consideration is Naughty Dog today is a lot different than in the crash days , also they left it behind for Jak and Daxter saying they had taken it has far as they could and ND having done pretty much the same thing with ending J&D looked at bringing that back but couldn't see a way forward , so yes there is hope that they might take Crash back to it's glory days , but I wouldn't count on it ,unless they package it with rose coloured glasses.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

I hope this isn't like that rumor about nintendo buying Banjo kazooie