By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you eat Breakfast?

Not only do I have something before I head off to work, but I then eat again once I get to work! And I continue to eat small meals/snacks throughout the day. It's amazing that I'm not the size of a house! (Then again, lifting a few times a week and teaching Step Aerobics twice a week doesn't hurt. ;) )

Numbers are like people. Torture them enough and you can get them to say anything you want.

VGChartz Resident Thread Killer

Around the Network

I drink a health shake or eat a sandwich. no biggie.

Corn nuts.

All day.

Every day.

tifa you must be a fat arse.

btw I dont eat breakfast...unless my woman is here to cook it for me in the morning

OOOOOH!

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Captain Crunch!!! You have to love his delicious goodness.

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

Around the Network

Many nutritionists claim breakfast is a very important (although not necessarily the largest) meal, pointing to studies that have shown that people who eat breakfast tend to weigh less. Studies have shown a negative correlation between children and adolescents who usually have breakfast and these children and adolescents being overweight, despite the fact that these people generally consumed more daily calories than those who skip this meal.

In addition to the nutritional claims, there is concern that students who do not eat breakfast perform worse in school. Research has indicated that eating a meal before noon, consisting of standard breakfast-style foods is positively correlated with improved functioning of school-aged children.[3]

I eat breakfast everyday. I'd die without it. I need ma food. It's traditionally waffles or a biscuit.

I ussually eat 2-3 bowls of cereal or oatmeal and I'm good to go. I'm suprised I'm not a big fat ass the way I eat (I eat ALOT every meal). All th exercize I do really helps though.

Every morning in my life

IllegalPaladin said:
FJ-Warez said:
Always, if I don't eat my breakfast I get cranky... it can be 6 am, 7:30 am, 8 am, 11 am, no matter what I need a breakfast...

Yea, I kinda know how that goes. It's like my insides put a gun upto my head, eat or else... Usually a MASSIVE migrane to follow.

Yeap is like been tortured...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

Yes, but I usually wake up in the afternoon and don't eat breakfast food.. but its shortly after I get up, so technically its breakfast.