By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you eat Breakfast?

Ya I always make a point of having a glass of OJ and some toast or oatmeal or something, usually gives me more energy in the morning then I would otherwise have.

The only teeth strong enough to eat other teeth.

Around the Network

Always, if I don't eat my breakfast I get cranky... it can be 6 am, 7:30 am, 8 am, 11 am, no matter what I need a breakfast...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

Breakfast is pretty much my favorite thing. Depending on time, I'll grab some cereal if I don't have a lot of time to do anything else. Otherwise, I've been very into making some scrambled eggs, breakfast sausage, or pancakes throughout the past couple of months.

They may not taste as good as home made buttermilk pancakes, but those add water, shake, and pour pancakes are a real life savor for me. One of my room mates came home with pancake batter in a can.....

I guess this leads me to my next point, how late to do you people sleep in to? Sheesh, I may not be hungry right when I get up, but after 30 minutes my stomach is ready and waiting and I don't like staying up extremely late because I'd rather not wake up and notice that half the day's already gone. I may not be extreme (one of my professors wakes up at 4....), but I'm a morning person. lol, I usually use that time though to get back at my room mate(s) because people will be over like most of the night and my room is right next to the living room which makes it hard to sleep, so I'll crank up my 5.1 speakers and play some Counter-Strike or something right after I get up.

Breakfast is the first meal of the day, no matter when that happens to be (break-the-fast).

It's also the most important meal and should be the biggest one you have. After that its probably best to have small meals all through out the day instead of having lunch and supper and nothing else.

I rarely miss breakfast and when I do I feel like crap the rest of the day.

FJ-Warez said:
Always, if I don't eat my breakfast I get cranky... it can be 6 am, 7:30 am, 8 am, 11 am, no matter what I need a breakfast...

Yea, I kinda know how that goes. It's like my insides put a gun upto my head, eat or else...  Usually a MASSIVE migrane to follow.

Around the Network

Every morning I have a Milk shake with oaths and granola, thats good stuff for your digestive machine.

And I love BK breakfasts, but I don't eat those regularly.

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

I drink coffee every morning, atleast two cups. Makes me piss like a racehorse but wakes me the hell up. Tuesdays and Thursday I usually eat cereal because I have time before my classes unlike Monday, Wednesday and Friday. On the weekend I have been known to make waffles!

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

I work out in the morning so I tend to eat 2 breakfasts and have a snack before lunch ...

i don't eat breakfast and actually don't eat hardly at all, 1 maybe 2 meals a day. i drink like 12 liters of stuff a day

ArtofAngels said:
hunter_alien said:
ArtofAngels said:
hunter_alien said:
ArtofAngels said:
No seriosuly, I don't ever have Breakfast, and I believe a huge frightening percentage of people also don't, food is the last thing I want as soon as I wake up, but when I do eat first thing in the morning, it's usually Pepsi and chips or some junk like that.

So dont act surprised if youl have cancer at the age of 35 ...

On topic : I allways eat breakfast , seriously , it gives you that morning energy that IMO everyone needs :)

LOL I know, but I honestly couldn't care if I had Cancer tomorrow.

Maybe you think that way now , but when it will happen , bealive me , you wont be happy at all . Bealive me I know , my mother is a medic and he has all the time at least 20 people who suffer of some sort of cancer . Most of them are extremly painfull , and bealive me , just looking at them you can tell that they are feeling miserable ...

I know someone who recently died from Cancer, and my ex had Liver Cancer, I know it's miserable.

Wow , than my example is basicly useless ... sorry

Im trully sorry for you ... knowing all this and still not careing ... I hope that youl change your view over life fast , untill its not to late . Wish you luck :)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!