By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you eat Breakfast?

I was just wondering what you're supposed to do with it, you know I always wondered.

Around the Network

No seriosuly, I don't ever have Breakfast, and I believe a huge frightening percentage of people also don't, food is the last thing I want as soon as I wake up, but when I do eat first thing in the morning, it's usually Pepsi and chips or some junk like that.

always!, bread with some slices of bacon or some other kind of meat (saucage, whatever)

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

ArtofAngels said:
No seriosuly, I don't ever have Breakfast, and I believe a huge frightening percentage of people also don't, food is the last thing I want as soon as I wake up, but when I do eat first thing in the morning, it's usually Pepsi and chips or some junk like that.

So dont act surprised if youl have cancer at the age of 35 ...

On topic : I allways eat breakfast , seriously , it gives you that morning energy that IMO everyone needs :) 

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

isnt there a thread going at this time where someone says he is happy that all the spammers are banned?

and then I see this topic.

anyways, depends. sometimes yes, sometimes not. in the hiltons usually, as they have good stuff.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network
Faxanadu said:
isnt there a thread going at this time where someone says he is happy that all the spammers are banned?

and then I see this topic.

anyways, depends. sometimes yes, sometimes not. in the hiltons usually, as they have good stuff.

Huh? Are you saying this is Spam? Shoot me now if I'm not aloud to talk about anything but Video Games.

of course I eat brekkie.
but I come from a Greek family, so i was brought up with the beleif that not eating at meals was a sin of the highest calibre.

hunter_alien said:
ArtofAngels said:

So dont act surprised if youl have cancer at the age of 35 ...

On topic : I allways eat breakfast , seriously , it gives you that morning energy that IMO everyone needs :) 

LOL I know, but I honestly couldn't care if I had Cancer tomorrow.

I always eat a bowl of Cherrios each morning.

@ Rol

Why so late

@ Topic

I don't usually eat breakfast, as I wake up just in the nick of time to make it to class on time, so it's usually a Red Bull and some Twix. Top that Art! I have a horrible breakfast. Energy drinks in the morning? Yeah.