By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game merchandise do you own?

I had a Pokéball.

Around the Network

I worked at Codemasters.
In the marketing department.
And went to E3 every year.
So I have loads of T shirts and stuff.
The best is probably the Dragon Empires T shirt. Stylish and only a handful were made.

Incisive and erudite blog by game industry professional.

http://www.bruceongames.com/

Probably the most notable thing I have when it comes to game merchandise. I won this baby from RPGfan, includes a copy of Ys VI signed by Yoshinori Sasaki

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

@Bruceongames, Cool to have insider stuff! I watched a video of the guys in Retro Studios once, it looked like a video game park in there. Was it like that in Codemasters too?

Anyways I only have a R.O.B and two pokedolls (Pikachu and Psyduck) and a handfull of keyhangers.

none, merchandise never appealed to me much

Around the Network
Joeron said:
I only own a couple of pokedolls, most notable are the Psyduck and Pikachu doll. But this guy must have the biggest collection I've seen so far!

WOW- i wish i had that

I'm not really a collector cause finding stuff like the stuff above is no east task. 

Hey let's play a game everybody. I noticed there is one 3rd party merchandise in this pic!

I'm curious who else notice it, I hope I'm not wrong and there's only one odd one in the pic hehe.

I won a GTA : LCS T-shirt over a radio contest ... Im really not into collecting stuff , I rather buy games :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

I have a Ghaleon & Dragonmaster Alex Punching Nun doll set. They were a penny with the Lunar Eternal Blue preorder, I had to preorder it twice.. The FF7 advent children action figures. Zelda and link Pixel art dot thingy lol a Bowser beanie the OLDDDD 1980's Legend of zelda sets with the cheap plastic link from Zelda 2.
Bunch of shirts and pajama pants, posters. Super mario Magnets including Goombas mario Luigi etc, Mario "?" coin bank, the phantom hourglass stylus, Power up & 1up mushroom candy tins a mario "Energy drink" 1up mushroom pillow case

One of my prized possessions is the Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess collectible 1:6 replica of the Hylian Shield and Master Sword with certificate of authenticity.
etc... lot's of stuf...

Edit: another prize of mine is an uncut from factory, sheet of donkey kong sticker cards from the 80's. From back when he was Jump Man..