By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Nordic Countries Confirmed For PlayStation 4 Launch (No Delay)

If Sony has a great showing at Gamescom the European press is going to have field day.

Around the Network
pezus said:
Also, he actually doesn't say Scandinavia ;o. He says the Nordic countries. Which includes Iceland and Finland, the Scandinavian countries and more

I can't even read lol I just used the same translate from GAF

sony is getting really good at capitalizing on MS's bad press.

pezus said:

Lol, since I am in the OP now I should probably elaborate on the countries.

It is Denmark, Iceland, Finland, Norway, Sweden, the Faroe Islands, Greenland, Svalbard and Åland Islands.

Updated but I think Sony is not active in all these countries.

kitler53 said:
sony is getting really good at capitalizing on MS's bad press.

Its not going to help much though, most know Sony is stronger in these countries than Microsoft.

Around the Network

svalbard is a region of Norway. Greenland is an Autonomy within the Kingdom of Denmark and Åland is an autonomous region of Finland. Greenland and Åland will get the xbox one i suppose due to their not insignificant populations. Not sure about Svalbard, dont know if they got their own electronic store. But the shops in norway deliver directly to the Island anyway.

This news reminds me of an old Sega advert: "Sega does what Nintendon't."

Toxicspikes said:
This news reminds me of an old Sega advert: "Sega does what Nintendon't."

PlayStation Saudi Arabia just posted the video "Ready For October".

Another confirmed PS4 launch country? EPIC.

Good news. I'm in Finland frequently, and the mood there is quite PS4-centric as it is, good that it'll be satisfied at launch.