By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Vita Lifetime Sales Predictions

How much do you think the Vita will sell lifetime?

Over 60 million 15 7.46%

Over 50 million 13 6.47%

Over 40 million 24 11.94%

Over 35 million 15 7.46%

Over 30 million 24 11.94%

Over 25 million 21 10.45%

Over 20 million 34 16.92%

Over 15 million 25 12.44%

Over 10 million 9 4.48%

Under 10 million 21 10.45%

Total:201

You know how it goes: post your total lifetime Vita predictions at this present time, explanation for prediction if you the feel the need or desire.

And while we're at it, do you think a price cut will have any noticable affect in the west?

Around the Network

NA-8 million
EU-10 million
Japan-12 million
WW-35 million

A price cut on hardware and memory cards and steadily growing library should help give it a decent life for the next few years. It needs games like Gran Turismo, God of War, Grand Theft Auto, Metal Gear Solid, Final Fantasy.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:
NA-8 million
EU-10 million
Japan-12 million
WW-35 million

A price cut on hardware and memory cards and steadily growing library should help give it a decent life for the next few years. It needs games like Gran Turismo, God of War, Grand Theft Auto, Metal Gear Solid, Final Fantasy.

Damn that was a fast reply.

Edit: nvm I am fucking retarded, didn't realize the thread was out while I was setting the poll.

i say ps4 will help vita but not as much as everybody is thinking!

GTA/COD/MH(if it comes) can help out

9mil=NoA (yeah, smart phones/etc eat up this even 3ds so it'll be lower here)
11.5mil=Europe (love sony)
14mil=Japan (once psp support is done it'll jump up sales)
2.5mil=RoW

37mil=total

25 mil.

I dont think it will sell very well, and it seems sony is dropping support on the thing already.
There arent many worth while games announced for it.
The thing is too expensive with not many games.
Memory cards are also freaking expensive

Its fated for mediocrity imo

Around the Network
DietSoap said:
zorg1000 said:
NA-8 million
EU-10 million
Japan-12 million
WW-35 million

Damn that was a fast reply.

Edit: nvm I am fucking retarded, didn't realize the thread was out while I was setting the poll.

Since its ur thread, u should make a prediction

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

50m lifetime.
It will do poorly in NA, decent in Europe, and excellent in handheld-centric Japan once the right games arrive. (God Eater 2 is a good start, and I'm confident Monster Hunter will come eventually, maybe Portable 4th) 

Unlike many other I think PS4 connectivity will help Vita quite a bit.

20-25 million, I'll go with 20 million.
Still waiting on that steep price cut and more games.

It's just that simple.

I think my last prediction was 40m so ill go with 40m again, but if things dont change soon then it'll be a short sad life for my fav little handheld.

To anyone picking it will sell under 10 million id like to see you comment and not hide behind the poll.