By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Evaluation of the current Nintendo community on VGC

RolStoppable said:
orniletter said:

butbutbut Monita in Nintendoland...

I was shocked when I heard German in a Nintendo game

Pfff, you should have played Doshin the Giant. When a female voice says something like "Oh, er ist ein Stück größer geworden.", ... I am speechless.

pffft :D ! Really ? I have to own this game !

...come to think of it: Are there any Nintendo games with a German VO besides Nintendoland and Doshin ? The only thing I can think of is Wario saying "So ein Mist !" in Mario Party !

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
orniletter said:

butbutbut Monita in Nintendoland...

I was shocked when I heard German in a Nintendo game

Pfff, you should have played Doshin the Giant. When a female voice says something like "Oh, er ist ein Stück größer geworden.", ... I am speechless.

Bwhahaha, priceless :D

weedlab.... he is a friendly folk... he secretly doesnt like nintendo but love nintendo fans.... dilemma dilemma

i wanna see chandler too :)

Have some VG dollars, Rol.

*pulls knickers down for "judgement"*

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Around the Network

SmeagNeedsJudgment

and Banning.

RolStoppable said:

Wii Party, so it was logical that Nintendo Land would have German VO too. Games that are aimed at a broader market are more likely to get German VO, but otherwise the English VO will be left alone.

Wario's "So ein Mist!" exists since Mario Kart 64, although it was only in the Japanese version of the game and removed for America and Europe. It's rooted in the Japanese associating German with evil, so it is not a translation for the German market.

ahhh, ok (never played Wii Party)....

on a side note: I just bought Doshin for 5 Euro off amazon :D....and Chibi Robo for 10

Funny thread, I'm just pissed that my thread was locked because "we can't talk about other users". I think this is proof that the mods have something against me.

pezus said:
Wright said:
pezus said:

It's pretty easy to see why he considers you an enemy. You're like Nintendo fans' Leeroy Jenkins, if you will.

Seriously Pezus? A World of Warcraft reference? I expected better.

If the shoe fits... ;o

Well if it was meant to offend me it didn't work; as I don't even know who Leeroy Jenkins is?   So the joke's on you buddy.  Like again I said I don't play any other games except Nintendo exclusive games and some X360 games for multi-plats.   As long as people like Ninjablade exist to bash Nintendo, my persona of Oni-link shall exist as well.  Where there is evil (Ninjablade) there shall be good (Oni-link).

pezus said:
oni-link said:
My evaluation is DEAD and almost non-existent. Very, very few Nintendo are on this site anymore, those that still view the site are on lurker status now.

Come again?

Nintendogs

AlphaCielago - A teenager who loves Nintendo. By no means a common thing.
Cobretti2 - Owns all consoles, but buys multiplats on Nintendo for some inexplicable reason.
Conegamer - Dreams of becoming a mod, but can't even read the clock.
curl-6 - Obsessed with graphics. Gets easily offended by cats.
F0X - Not an animal, but a fan of racing in the future.
forest-spirit - Is just as boring as this reads.
KHlover - Bought a Vita for Dead or Alive 5 Plus. Clearly has a sockshot.
MDMAlliance - Loves to argue with idiots only to be brought down to the same level.
morenoingrato - Used to hate Skyward Sword for its artstyle. Now it's because of the controls.
NintendoPie - Rol's son. Learned to behave after getting disowned by his VGC parents.
noname2200 - Insults people in original ways. Was believed to be Rol's alt account.
osed125 - Has a sick bunny fetish.
Otakumegane - Was sick of VGC and announced that he needed a break. Returned on the next day.
radishhead - I still can't believe he is a moderator.
RolStoppable - Insane ego. Even more overrated than Sony's first party games.
sethnintendo - *Sings* He was playing Animal Crossing, but then he got high.
Soleron - Announced that Nintendo will add backwards compatibility to the Wii. Got people excited.
superchunk - Very delusional. Believed in good third party support for the Wii U.
tbone51 - Compensates his rampant fanboyism by giving Sony credit where no credit is due.
TheKingofRedLions - Say that Nintendo isn't for core gamers and he will come to kick your butt.
TheLastStarfighter - About the only guy in the world who plays Black Ops 2 on Wii U.
TruckOSaurus - The Week That Was, will it ever come back?
Viper1 - Lied about DiRT 2. Will never be forgiven for that.
zorg1000 - Fights the good fight, but tends to forget to bring the right weapons.

Nintenpuppies

Acevil - Abandoned us, because VGC is beneath him.
AIAS - Would rather be a kitten.
Anari - You belong here, but there's nothing else to say.
Arius Dion - Eagerly awaits the day we wake up from the nightmare the industry currently is.
Baddman - Knows that a car that goes at a speed of two miles per hour won't kill a human being.
bobgamez - One of two people who want a Nintendo phone.
burninmylight - Used to be respectable, then it turned out that he is a Vikings fan.
CityOfNoobs - The Mushroom Kingdom does not reject Nintendo fans.
Cougarman - Believes that God and Rol are two different entities.
_crazy_man_ - Is extraordinary ordinary.
Cubedramirez - Has ambition.
cyberninja45 - Incredibly dishonorable player. Picks on weaklings in Mario Kart 7.
DevilRising - Is old enough to remember the old Nintendo.
DieAppleDie - He is such a failure in Luigi's Mansion 2.
EricFabian - Lives in Brazil where they speak Italian-Spanish.
famousringo - If it hadn't been for him, we wouldn't have learned that IGN is biased against Nintendo.
fordy - Knows that Sony is an evil corporation.
johnlucas - So well-versed in giving speeches that he could found a Nintendo religion.
Jumpin - Let's just say that his view of Americans isn't exactly favorable.
ISawYoshi - But we haven't seen much of him.
Maris - Is one sexy beast. Rawr!
Mnementh - Possibly the worst gamer this forum has ever seen. At least that's what he thinks.
MohammadBadir - If you are going to troll, you might as well pick a good avatar to go along with it.
Pavolink - Used to post more. His avatar fits his personality.
POE - Was surprised that Rol is a Nintendo fan.
RCTjunkie - Was worried that a Toadette avatar would make him look gay.
RedInker - It's hard to be respected when everyone associates you with Butters.
Roma - Still doesn't realize that posting "Nintendo is dooooomed!" ceased to be funny years ago.
Spazzy_D - Believes that actual Nintendo fans should encourage the path of self-destruction.
S.Peelman - Would rather believe that third party games are selling the Wii U than the system being trash.
snyps - Vengeful and tactless with no patience.
TomaTito - Remembers our good old friend Frank and the taglines for VGC members.
zippy - Rob Haywood all the way, baby!

LOL...assesment is obviously flawed, since 75% of those guys cannot be considered die-hard Nintendo fans!!!