Mirrors Edge Origin: GT6N-J4AJ-2RWM-ZTW5-JMJA

Dead Space Origin: 5JGY-F5C2-W9UW-BULE-GVSJ
Burnout Paradise Origin: ADLU-39TC-DU2E-YDK9-BKVY
Crysis 2 Origin: CHB3-G5QB-DN26-5UNQ-RF36
Medal of Honor Origin: D2ZR-LHSL-4P6X-Y9EB-U3XU
Mirrors Edge Origin: HNFX-AXLJ-PNDP-L2AY-RUK5

Have fun!
Great thing is, EA doesn't see a cent. :D

Dang, don't normally game much on my pc but did try to snag your steam code for MoH :D damn steam taking time to update tho and someone got it before me. How come you picked up 2 sets of the humble bundle btw?

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

This is very generous and thoughtful of you guys to give away the codes, but given that it only costs 5 dollars to get all these games and it's for charity don't you think it might be better to just let people buy the bundle themselves?

kennyrester said:
This is very generous and thoughtful of you guys to give away the codes, but given that it only costs 5 dollars to get all these games and it's for charity don't you think it might be better to just let people buy the bundle themselves?

I think the idea is moreso that if someone picks up the bundle and they own some of the games on the list already they can offer them to the community here rather than just throwing the code in a bin. and yeah 5 dollars might not seem like a lot but you also have to go to the bother of hooking up your credit card to pay for it which not everyone can do easily. or heck 5 bucks could be better spent on food for some people but with a free code of a game they can both have food and play games to take their mind off shit with money for a few hours.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

ganoncrotch said:
Pemalite said:

Dead Space Steam: NH40J-YV74R-G33V8
Burnout Paradise Steam: HT6I2-8I9M2-NTY5B
Crysis 2 Steam: VKC2N-IYR7A-HKVN5
Medal of Honor Steam: IKMK8-KDRLT-Z089B
Mirrors Edge Steam: NB9WI-CHBGR-M3ILA

Dead Space Origin: CNGQ-396B-X94K-G52B-4LB4
Burnout Paradise Origin: E4WE-6HSE-PRDG-87JV-WFKM
Crysis 2 Origin: CV5D-REG3-GYTV-GMWD-VX5R
Dead Space 3 Origin: 3CEN-KV7U-CYWN-Z3US-V8W6
Medal of Honor Origin: 7SZH-WQZ9-UH3H-S85N-XP3D
Mirrors Edge Origin: GT6N-J4AJ-2RWM-ZTW5-JMJA

Dead Space Origin: 5JGY-F5C2-W9UW-BULE-GVSJ
Burnout Paradise Origin: ADLU-39TC-DU2E-YDK9-BKVY
Crysis 2 Origin: CHB3-G5QB-DN26-5UNQ-RF36
Medal of Honor Origin: D2ZR-LHSL-4P6X-Y9EB-U3XU
Mirrors Edge Origin: HNFX-AXLJ-PNDP-L2AY-RUK5

Have fun!
Great thing is, EA doesn't see a cent. :D

Dang, don't normally game much on my pc but did try to snag your steam code for MoH :D damn steam taking time to update tho and someone got it before me. How come you picked up 2 sets of the humble bundle btw?

I actually bought 6. One for my main PC, one for my little Brother and the other for my Neighbor to do some multiplayer games of Battlefield with. Plus it goes to charity. :)
Then gave away a few to a few mates on our town-wide wireless LAN that we use to game with locally, the spares just ended up here.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Around the Network
pezus said:
Nice of you. Why did you give them away?

More than likely because he already has all of the games and hes giving the codes away.

Pemalite said:
ganoncrotch said:

I actually bought 6. One for my main PC, one for my little Brother and the other for my Neighbor to do some multiplayer games of Battlefield with. Plus it goes to charity. :)
Then gave away a few to a few mates on our town-wide wireless LAN that we use to game with locally, the spares just ended up here.

Jesus that is a lot of love spread out by ya, if I read about someone getting kidnapped by a bunch of choclate coated nymph amazonian women in your area you will have proved that Karma exists :D that town wide LAN sounds class btw, you have me rather jealous.

kennyrester said:

Some people might not even have five dollars to spend. Yes, even people who own computers with internet.

These are the last of My Steam Keys

Burnout: The ultimate box
YP45F-PG3LB-AW68J
Medal Of Honor
4YQQD-6KXK2-GG6MR

I am giving away the rest of my origin ones to friends. Enjoy guys....I consider you all my VG friends as well, so there you go. First come first served.

ganoncrotch said:
kennyrester said:

I think the idea is moreso that if someone picks up the bundle and they own some of the games on the list already they can offer them to the community here rather than just throwing the code in a bin. and yeah 5 dollars might not seem like a lot but you also have to go to the bother of hooking up your credit card to pay for it which not everyone can do easily. or heck 5 bucks could be better spent on food for some people but with a free code of a game they can both have food and play games to take their mind off shit with money for a few hours.

Yeah I get that they're spare codes for games they already have (or in this case origin codes when they've already used the steam ones), it just seems a bit iffy to me that someone would use these codes rather than pay a pittance to charity. Just to clarify, this is more a criticism of the people using the codes  than the people giving them.

I take on board your hypothetical situation of someone not having the money to buy the bundle, and it would be fair enough if they use the codes I suppose, but given that these codes are on a public forum it would have to be a pretty big coincidence that the person who uses them is also someone who couldn't afford the 5 dollars (or as little as one dollar if they don't want to pay above the average and get the 2 bonus games).  On the other hand the person who can't be bothered entering their credit card number to set up an amazon or paypal account but can be bothered setting up an origin account can fuck right off.

It just feels like the net affect of this well intentioned thread will be charities losing money.