By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Lady Gaga's new song

Chevinator123 said:
i dont listen to shitty mainstream music

So do you listen to shitty secondary music?

PS. I just kidding with the antonyms

Around the Network
PeterSilenced said:
Luck said:
So many talented and unique singers out there, yet she's in the spotlight.

Welcome to the Dark Age of popular music.

She is a unique singer and a complete package ..i mean she writes,dances,produces,sings,plays intruments and acts too 

I'll always take quality over quantity.

I prefer a singer with only a great and unique voice supported by other great musicians if it means the end result is better. And I listen to music for the... music. Not the dancing, not the acting.

In that Gaga's new song, I really dislike what I perceive as a total lack of instrumental depth, probably there for accentuating the ''catchiness'' of the song. The problem is, her voice is just not powerful and dynamic enough to make it enjoyable to my ears.

But of course, this is all very subjective.

I Loved Applause, apparently it almost didnt make the cut for ARTPOP, so im so stoked for the album. GAGA IS BACK

Chevinator123 said:
i dont listen to shitty mainstream music

Hipsters be hipstin'.

It's very catchy. I've been replaying this for hours already. It's much better than Roar, imo.

Around the Network

When she doesn't need the help of famous, studio owned song writers to help her, I'll pay attention.

Its better than Born This Way, but worse than Bad Romance.

Top 10 Games of All Time

1. The Last of Us, 2. Journey, 3. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, 4. Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, 5. Bioshock Infinite, 6. Zelda: Twilight Princess, 7. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, 8. Super Smash Bros. Brawl, 9. Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword, 10. Starcraft

Add me on PSN. Thanks.

what do I think about it? Well, I think I'm not allowed to hear it and I'm instead supposed to buy it somewhere blindly... Fucking GEMA...

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

I don't like Gaga at all. Don't like her voice, her dumb lyrics, her ugly face, her freaky style and attitude, her being different for the sake of being different (which is her main mainstream selling point). Some beats in her songs are okay, but she doesn't compose them, so... Worthless artist to me. Her ass is the only fine thing of her.

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

ghettoglamour said:

I don't like Gaga at all. Don't like her voice, her dumb lyrics, her ugly face, her freaky style and attitude, her being different for the sake of being different (which is her main mainstream selling point). Some beats in her songs are okay, but she doesn't compose them, so... Worthless artist to me. Her ass is the only fine thing of her.

Um, she does compose her own stuff though. She wrote Edge of Glory in ten minutes on the piano after her grandfather died