By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Maybe the wii is a fad -recent plunge in NA numbers

Kayanator said:
this is a serious thread. someone explain why eu sales are much higher than na

maybe because zack and wiki was released there this week, and they sent over extra consoles to meet demand.. because there sure as hell wasn't a bigger wii game released in any other region this week

Around the Network
Kayanator said:
this is a serious thread. someone explain why eu sales are much higher than na

They LOVE Fads

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

Kayanator said:
BenKenobi88 said:
tabsina said:
In all seriousness.. i think Kayanator has a valid point...

If we just look at the trends from the week ending 19th Jan, 26th Jan, and this week. we can definitely see the downward trend that he has suggested...

19 Jan - 242,938
26 Jan - 312,923
02 Feb - 340,000ish (240k in USA/Europe, and approximately 100k in Japan)

If you wii fanboys, and marioboys for that matter, can't see how that is going down, you definitely need to get your eyes checked

He doesn't have a valid point...because ALL the consoles have been dropping sales lately. And I'm pretty sure the Wii is still supply constrained to some extent.

Since when was the beginning of February some sort of hot consumer buying period? Sales suck for any business this time of year.

then why are eu sales much higher than na sales?

who cares. why are the 360 numbers so low in na isn't the 360 supposed to be big in America but its being outsold by both ps3/wii why is the 360 selling so low in eu while again wii/ps3 are outselling it so if any console is a fad you need to take a long look at the 360 because sales of that console has went down alot what do you have to say now.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

ZenfoldorVGI said:

The fad is over, that's it. I was foolish to believe in Nintendo.

Fucking Jaffe must've been right all along.

LMAO! As Soriku would say... "I blame Wii fit."

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Everyone!! now is your chance to sell your Wii!!!

because its for losers now!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

gosh im a loser/clown/idiot/tool

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

The X360 is a bomb no one cares about it thats why in a few years itll just be the forgotten janitor cleaning up the mess left behind by the wii and ps3 just like the first xbox

tabsina said:
Ben, did you even look at the numbers i posted?

Evidently not, I could help but laugh out loud at poor Be. Great post BTW Tabsina.

weezy said:
Everyone!! now is your chance to sell your Wii!!!

because its for losers now!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

gosh im a loser/clown/idiot/tool

::laugh::  Weezy is right!  Quick!  Sell your Wii's to Europe!  They'll buy it!

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

Well until I can actually see Wiis sitting on the shelf in at least one store in my area(SF Bay area) for more than a day...or at least until I start seeing the intranets filled with pictures of Wiis in stock in the US which will happen when it is no longer supply constraint or at least until the PS3 or 360 outsells the Wii by itself for a sustained period of 3 weeks I am going to have to say that there si no sign of slowing down.

I give up...too many stupid threads in a day.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )