By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo offering Animal Crossing New Leaf for free (Follow these steps!)

Tagged games:

does anyone have a recommendation code they wanna give me ? :) I had the ds version and wouldn't mind trying this one out.

Around the Network

So...anyone have one of these codes which I can use, then?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

spurgeonryan said:
I have not registered yet if anyone wants me to. I also have the game already.

Can I have it pretty please XD

spurgeonryan said:
MohammadBadir said:
spurgeonryan said:
I have not registered yet if anyone wants me to. I also have the game already.

Can I have it pretty please XD

You are the fourth one to ask. sorry. Doing it for the first guy I responded to.

Ok :P

If anyone has an extra code for a broke ass gamer, you know where to find me XD

Around the Network

Isn't the promotion only for those in Europe and not the U.S. Everything I've read on it says only EU.

I've just purchased a 3ds xl and only had enough money to get it with one game but i've always wanted to try the animal crossing series because of all the hype it gets plus it seems a fun game to play online.
If anyone has a spare recommendation code and feels nice enough to give it me i'll gladly play online with them and return the favour for the next game they do this with.

I might be able to do this for someone. Will update you on the possibility later.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Hi everyone,long time lurker here looking for a WelcomeAFriend promo code,can anyone help me?
Will forward mine as well after i register it,kind regards.