By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Zero Punctuation Thread!!

Ghostbusters: The Video Game

Around the Network
Rhonin the wizard said:

Ghostbusters: The Video Game

Edit: Embedding no longer works.

I saw the review, and see why ZP rubs people the wrong way at times.  I had a LOT of fun with Ghostbusters, and feel he is off with the review here.  He was off on how the weapons worked, and so on.  I won't say Ghostbusters is "Game of the Year" but the point WAS to bring back a lot of the old stuff, so you can play in it, and then extend it in game format.  It worked for me, and I had fun.

I wonder what twesterm thinks of this.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Overlord 2

Red Faction Guerrilla

Around the Network

ZP fragged Red Faction Guerrilla. The only conclusion I can reach is that Mr. ZP wants a game that appeals to psychopaths (people who want to be evil in a world that insists on being good, because it is fun). He wants a murder simulator where you do total carnage, and inflict pain and suffering on humanity, without there being ANY consequences. He doesn't like morality systems (he has valid points), and he doesn't want a game where he is TOLD to be evil (because it takes the fun out of being disobedient). And now, you run into Red Faction, and now a system with CONSEQUENCES bothers him (moral of the population suffers if people die). So, not sure exactly what he wants here. Does he also know that those who made Saint's Row also made Red Faction? I mean ALL Red Factions, and all the Saint's Row game.

I would take this Red Faction to be the counterpoint to Saint's Row.  In Red Faction, the good side does mayhem.  In Saint's Row, you are the criminal element.

Wii Sports Resort

Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood

I think he is praising 3D beat em ups too much.

If he is to be so negative about games, he should be negative against all games.

I LOVE ICELAND!

Who is this guy?