By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Zero Punctuation Thread!!

Simulacrum said:
Hmh Ok you need to be able to laugh to watch these....I didin't get angry tho he mocked the Mgs 4 and Dmc 4..
Well he mocks about all games but hes really great :D
You can easily read "real reviews" grom Metacritic,but he says stuff that you can't find in those reviews.Like Gta 4,he says what I coulnd't figure out,tho Metacritic has it 98 score.
And at Uncharted review he actyally showed his face...I was shocked back then.

That was one of his best reviews, even though I did not really enjoy him making fun of Uncharted.... But also he did a TV show (on the internet) and he really spoke like that! It was really odd...

Anyway, I thought he was a bit harsh on the story, but thinking about it, the way that nearly the whole of the world is designed around chest high walls is a bit silly, but then again, I generally use his reviews for entertainment more than actually whether or not I should buy the game, as he does prefer to hate on a game, as it is far more funny then him just saying that it is a good game

I am looking forward to the LBP review, I just have the feeling he is going to murder it

Around the Network

I liked watching his vids, they're entertaining. I did feel the same way about the Oblivion review. But after a while I realise that he judges many games far too quickly, or plays them with a wrong kind of mind-set as if he expects the game will be crap and then that's the only way he's going to see it.

And he doesn't seem to like online gaming? : / Also I'm shocked about the number of people including Yahtzee that didn't like mgs4. I loved it! Beat it within 2 days after getting it and then immediately re-started it (admitedly I didn't finish it the second time but I don't beat many games twice)

<!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->

This is the new information I come across.

Lisa11

New Cars

I strongly dislike ZP, something about him in general annoys me. Some valid points though.

@Theo Perhaps single player games are easier for him to review?  Dunno.

He just isn't into multiplayer. I feel the same way

Around the Network

Little Big Planet review is up. You can detect his being tossed and tormented by the mixed opinions of it he has. His opinion of user created content is fairly on target, right down to Sony's overly oppressive censorship policies.

Little Big Planet

richardhutnik said:
Little Big Planet review is up. You can detect his being tossed and tormented by the mixed opinions of it he has. His opinion of user created content is fairly on target, right down to Sony's overly oppressive censorship policies.

Very much. I was actually a bit surprised that he liked the singleplayer that much, I was expecting more killing to be done. But we still need better ways of sorting the good from the bad when it comes to the usermade levels.

And I will speak here regarding the deletion policy....

Tetrin.jp was up TWICE and Sony deleted it twice. This addictive Tetris with Sackboys game caused Sony to freak out, so they decided it was best to delete it... TWICE.

And this is probably all I have to say on this. This act makes me seriously want to trade in LBP. No Sony, I don't want to DESIGN levels. I want COOL new content designed with a community so I can play. Please give me that, and stop deleting stuff like Tetrin.jp.

Thief: The Dark Project