By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Zero Punctuation Thread!!

"Portal - hell even yahtzee likes it"

Playing : PC  AOE, DiRT 2, Runes of Magic, Wings of Prey & Planetside 2  

Wii U : Nintendoland, Super Mario U  & Fifa 2013 demo

DS : Guitar Hero : On Tour

Formerly unknown as Vengi

http://vgchartz.com/profiles/profile.php?id=2331

Around the Network

I'd certainly hope he never reviews MK Wii.

Mostly because of this:

But also because of this:

Frankly, I'd rather have him review Gears of War :P

I fucking love him. His Painkiller review was awesome.

If another pink-shirted dude says "That's just another FPS" in this forum I will from now on inevitably add the link to his Painkiller review.

I do love his reviews, they are always entertaining. I would love to see him review Lair

I wonder why he didn't do Wii Fit... that should have been hilarious as his body is made from crackers if I am not mistaken. Boom Blox would be nice aswell.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Around the Network

lmao, "there are over 50 distinct varieties of dudes to murder, all amazingly well designed. They don't give me any kind of stiffy though, that would be gay."

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

How is the Yaoi tonight?

WTF!?

One thing I do object to is that the pause is no longer always on. For this kind of thing, I really like being able to pause and skip back ASAP, to see something I missed.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

BTW, I think he could review MK Wii, if Nintendo decides they like his reviews, and tells him he can do what he likes to it. How could Yahtzee turn down ripping a game a new one, if it's developer approved?

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

LordTheNightKnight said:
BTW, I think he could review MK Wii, if Nintendo decides they like his reviews, and tells him he can do what he likes to it. How could Yahtzee turn down ripping a game a new one, if it's developer approved?

I don't think that Nintendo giving Yahtzee an approval would change one damn thing (Would it have changed anything if they had given him green lights to review SSBB? I don't think so). I don't think he wants to review MK Wii at all, probably because he just doesn't like it.

"...  Because it has to be inevitably compared to Mario Sunshine, the last "proper" Mario game, disregarding all that spin-off bullshit" - Yahtzee, SMG review

It probably has something to do with it being primarily compared to SSBB, with the focus on multiplayer, and not having a real single player campaign.

Personally, I don't care much for MK Wii, and I just hope he stands by his decision of not giving into the fans.