By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Zero Punctuation Thread!!

I do agree with the relationships stuff, they do kind of detract from the game a little bit. Also, I save Packie's life a few times, and during a story mission he says he loves me to Gracie, but then my Packie like % is only 41 cause I have never bothered to go out with him. The main test of GTA IV is how good the side missions are, which is what I will be getting onto this weekend

Around the Network

His brawl review was the best. I completely agree with his take on that game.

I haven't played GTA4 that much but he addresses some of my key problems with GTA games general.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

LordTheNightKnight said:
Final-Fan said:
I would almost call this one a big disappointment -- I mean sure he's got to find some humor but he was clearly cherrypicking the retards (including the guy who didn't realize the kind of "review" that Yahtzee specializes in). I did notice the fact that one of the letters was signed, "Capt. James Obvious".

But the dog comparison at the end redeemed it. That NAILED it. Purely awesome, I hope he's been saving that one up because he sure as hell spent it well.
The end note said he changed the names.
Damn, I completely failed to notice. And I try to notice everything in those things. Maybe I was tired or something.

[edit: must have been; I have no other explanation why that was the ONLY name I noticed when all of them were clearly fake as well. Not that I thought they were real -- I just completely failed to see any of them except (somehow) our dear Captain.]

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Can anyone get on the website at the moment, my live bookmark won't load, nor will it work when I try to go there

I was able to load it momentarily, but I wasn't able to watch his the review. They mush be having server problems.

Around the Network

Same here.

Apparantly his reviews have increased traffic through the website by 400%, and that must be increasing, especially with the contreversial SSBB review and the not as contreversial GTA IV review

Those that have gotten part of it to load, what game was it?

eab said:
Those that have gotten part of it to load, what game was it?

Painkiller

So people are begging him to do Mario Kart (according to the end card). If so, they should fucking be ready for what he is going to say. This is fucking Yahtzee, for fuck's sake!

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs