By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Zero Punctuation Thread!!

actually, his points are well made. until today i havent unlocked everything in ssbm...gues it will be the same in ssbb.

and what will he think about unlockables in MK:Wii??????

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

i love listening to this guy talk

Wow, this is hilarious. I thought the Brawl one was the funniest of the ones I watched.

^Guy pissing on Microsoft Sign

UBISOFT BOYCOTT

It was hilarious because the were actually somewhat true, instead of a few other reviews where he was really reaching on some of the disses.

So I laughed my ass off even at the same time that I call his conclusions totally bogus.

Basically I pretty much agree with everything Grey Acumen said with the addition, "What planet is he living on where Mother 3 would outsell Mario Kart?" I mean, it may be the better game, but outsell? Seriously.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

I loved the part "Who the fuck is Marth? Any why is unlocking him considered a reward?" I thought the EXACT same thing when I was playing SSBB at my friend's house. Apparently he's from fire emblem but I seriously had no idea who he was.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Around the Network

Hey load of statement :P . New review: God of War Chains of olympus. And guess what he actually likes it. :P

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

New Zero Punctuation on God of War: Chains of Olympus! Check it out!

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

@Loadedstatement
Thank you! :P
I just love god of war. That is why i am so bitchy about it :P.

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

I can't wait for the GTA 4 and MK reviews :D

hope he reviews GTAIV and MK Wii soon