By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One's fast change of policies.

You guys complain that when it's a pro MS thread no one comments and then when it is a pro MS thread and people comment, you complain that it's full of Sony fanboys downplaying the thread. I mean seriously what do you want from us!

WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM US!

Around the Network

it a good thing they changed the policies as it was seeming to be a clear indication that the XB1 was going to be crushed by the PS4, the fact that the news going beyond the usual gaming media was proof alone of the disastrous road MS was heading down. it really boggles the mind on how anyone from MS did not see the backlash coming(and the backlash that ensued) or thought these policies were a good idea...

funny(maybe ironically) enough was after Sony's E3 their were loads of threads/articles(not just on VGC) that were like "Sony back spinning on used game policies" then once the "180" happened it all stopped(maybe my Sony fanboyism acting up but proof certain people making something out of nothing)

DJEVOLVE said:
This Thread proves how vocal SONY fans are. You have no reason to be in hear or to make rude comments because it's not your console of choice but yet it happens non-stop.

If you really think that then I don't know what to tell you... actually I do but nothing that could be put in a nice way that wouldn't get me banned.

If you think that solely happens in MS threads then you need to rethink your stance. Also, there is every reason to be in here if you are a Sony fan. Not only is this a public forum that allows anyone to post in it but you are the reason for them being in here being that you brought up Sony in your OP.

So Sony fans have officially trolled this thread. GOOD JOB>

Max King of the Wild said:
DJEVOLVE said:
This Thread proves how vocal SONY fans are. You have no reason to be in hear or to make rude comments because it's not your console of choice but yet it happens non-stop.

If you really think that then I don't know what to tell you... actually I do but nothing that could be put in a nice way that wouldn't get me banned.

If you think that solely happens in MS threads then you need to rethink your stance. Also, there is every reason to be in here if you are a Sony fan. Not only is this a public forum that allows anyone to post in it but you are the reason for them being in here being that you brought up Sony in your OP.

The point being, you have no reason to come in and be rude but all of you do it anyway. The same people, everytime.

Around the Network
DJEVOLVE said:

Trolled? I'm just calling you out on the things you say are your "opinion". I am not trolling you.

riderz13371 said:
DJEVOLVE said:

Trolled? I'm just calling you out on the things you say are your "opinion". I am not trolling you.

It was very easy to see it was opinion and nothing else. You guys took it out of context and trolled the thread or stealth trolled.

DJEVOLVE said:

I don't think you know what trolling is. The closest thing to trolling in this thread is you still spreading that bullshit about sony implementing DRM based on nothing at all... even then I wouldn't call that trolling but something completely different that I cant say

DJEVOLVE said:
riderz13371 said:
DJEVOLVE said:

It was very easy to see it was opinion and nothing else. You guys took it out of context and trolled the thread or stealth trolled.

If it wasn't for us this thread would have died and no one would have commented.

You're welcome.

riderz13371 said:
You guys complain that when it's a pro MS thread no one comments and then when it is a pro MS thread and people comment, you complain that it's full of Sony fanboys downplaying the thread. I mean seriously what do you want from us!

WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM US!

Eh... do you have serious problems or something? What is all this shouting about? The difference between comments, complains and just hate seems to be not so obvious to some people.

What *I* want from *you* is to at least try to keep at least a minimum level of educated way of discussion, like many people are able to do. Btw, given how many times you "lmfao" your ass shouldn't be that "f" anymore. But at least you laugh a lot.