PSVita 38 42.22%

PC 11 12.22%

Total:90

PS3/360/Wii U: £39.99

PSVita: £29.99

PC: £24.99

http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/en_GB/pd/ThemeID.8605700/productID.275232700

Which version will you be getting?

Rayman Legends will be out Augutst on 30th in European and September 3rd in North America.

Around the Network

That's not surprising--handheld and PC versions are usually cheaper.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Wii U since (console wise) it will be the "best" version. PC version seem like a good deal but I don't like to game on my PC and I don't have best gaming PC at the moment.

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

I'm getting the Vita version, since it's supposed to be the ultimate version with the largest content out of all versions and is the cheapest - a no-brainer :) Cool that Vita finally gets treated this way.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

I'm getting it on Vita day 1. Already pre-ordered. If there's no cross play between the Vita and PS3 I'll get it on PS3 eventually since my longest gaming buddy will likely get it for PS3, but most of my friends from home will get it for Vita.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network

I'll get it on steam or likely U-play when its even cheaper... Rayman Origins, dropped in price heavily in like 2 or 3 months.

I want to get it for Vita but my local retailer has the Vita version for more than the console versions. I'll probably just get it off steam for 35 and get Origins with it.

preordered on steam

(I always try to find cheap steam keys, sometimes I buy steam gift from russian guys, I did it now for rayman legends for 10€, but there is a risk to get banned)

will definitely buy it for pc but not at release. really liked origins.

Already pre-ordered it on PSN for PSVITA :). Got Rayman 1 as a bonus!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!