By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I cried 4 times yesterday!

solracbrit said:
Yes, that one, the fox and the hound.
And I just remember that I almost cry when I watched the last episode of Dragon Ball Z, not because it was sad, but because it was the last episode... GT wasn't as good as Z was.
And an Italian movie called "La vita è bella"....yes I cried with that movie....

I cried when the last episode of GBZ aired. I felt like a lost a part of myself... 

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network

Because of the Nintendo Power RPG?

Riot Of The Blood said:
solracbrit said:
Yes, that one, the fox and the hound.
And I just remember that I almost cry when I watched the last episode of Dragon Ball Z, not because it was sad, but because it was the last episode... GT wasn't as good as Z was.
And an Italian movie called "La vita è bella"....yes I cried with that movie....

I cried when the last episode of GBZ aired. I felt like a lost a part of myself... 

Sorry but, what's GBZ?

1   2   3  not only you and me.

Livin' in sin is the new thing.

I love the show ER and I cried when Lucy died. She was a med student with so much potential...

Hold on Lucy... ! Help is on the way!

/cries

I thought I was a player, but this 19 year old girl has been breaking my heart for about 2 months, now. I know I'm being used, and I'm being made a fool of, but I can't let her go. And I cry over this b*** daily. Serves me right, though. I was the cause of a lot of tears, once upon a time.

Around the Network

Well the end of Sands of Time made me drop a couple of tears .... but just because I wanted the adventure to last more ... also , a couple of movies made me cry to ... but I cant say that I cryed 4 times in a day ...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

naznatips said:
Cried at Grave of the Fireflies.

Cried at the end of Turn A Gundam (best Gundam ever).

Cried at the end of Pan's Labrynth.

Cried a little at the end of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations.

Real men cry.

Ah ... the best movie of all IMO ... yes , I cryed a lot at the end of that movie ... it was a true masterpiece :)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

bunch of pansies :P

I cried way too much about exs and people who didn't deserve a single tear. For Movies and Games it's another Story, there are just too few touchy moments I can really believe. Often they seem insincere. Though I cried so much when Billy died in Ally McBeal. That show just putted a smile on my face in a hard time but that was just... I don't know why, sometimes it just hurts and you cannot stop it. When you feel bound to a character, a world or whatever and it fades away, it just hurts.

I hated The Fox and the Hound, couldn't watch it as this is just too sad, like almost every older disney movie until lion king. And I absolutely agree with Grave of the Fireflys and Pan's Labyrinth, but not with Titanic... i laughed in the cinema and 200 angry women looked at me with makeup dauped eyes, ready to beat the hell out of me ^^ But I just hated him, even if the movie left a sad aftertaste.

King Kong was worse I have to admit, the old and the new, just sad. I guess if something can make you cry, it is well done, because it doesn't only appeal to your eyes and your amusement, but also to your heart. But these tears are better, than the reallife tears you have to shed sometimes for people who don't deserve it.

“And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five? A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head.” -Terry Pratchett

www.lost-acres.de

Real men cry, son!

Last time I cried was right after my 1-year-old girl was born. It was beautiful. Before that, probably when my son was born. Maybe when I was dead broke and didn't see a way out, but it's rare for me to cry.