By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I cried 4 times yesterday!

thekitchensink said:
Cried during first Pokemon movie. No lie. When Ash got turned to stone, I completely freaked out and swore never to watch the show or play the games again if he died.

Also, ending of the first Kingdom Hearts--it was so beautiful and sad. I didn't know there would be sequels yet, so I thought Sora had basically sacrificed his entire being so to defeat Ansem and close the door to darkness. Basically, I thought he sacrificed himself for Kairi despite working the whole game to touch her. First tear was shed when he calls out to her from the clouds while she's standing on the beach. Started pouring out like a leaky faucet when she saw his drawing on the cave wall. Come on, who's with me???

i got freaked out too but I didnt cry I was just like WTF? lol

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network
kingofwale said:
>Ive had many ex's that have teared up MANY times during anime/video games.

well, that's why they are 'exs'. ;)

my ex got teary during "I am Legend". WTH?

I almost cried during I Am Legend too :'(  lol

the only games that have made me feel sad were MGS3 and the first Kingdom Hearts, I didn't cry though

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

kingofwale said:
for all the shows you should be crying. Gundam???

Lost a lot of respect for you. ;)

but then again, I was pretty teary during Fullmetal Alchemist movie. lol, so I'm not here to blame anybody

and more than teary during Grave of the Fireflies. DAMN

As far as I know, that is the saddest story ever portrayed in a video format.

Supposedly based on a true story, making it even more gut-wrenchingly sad. 

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

To this day I still can't get through "Barefoot Gen", its like "Grave of Fireflies" but to a factor of 10...

I also got a bit misty-eyed durring that episode of One Piece during the Arlong Arc where Nami starts stabbing her own arm to destroy the mark of her captor. There's something about that level of desperation that got to me.

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Check out my daily drawings here and help keep me on task!

kingofwale said:
for all the shows you should be crying. Gundam???

Lost a lot of respect for you. ;)

but then again, I was pretty teary during Fullmetal Alchemist movie. lol, so I'm not here to blame anybody

and more than teary during Grave of the Fireflies. DAMN

Gundam has a ton of emotional spots through all the series. like when Lacus give Kira Freedom.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network
kingofwale said:
>Ive had many ex's that have teared up MANY times during anime/video games.

well, that's why they are 'exs'. ;)

my ex got teary during "I am Legend". WTH?

my girlfriend cried during "so you think you can dance" a few days ago.

hint: if you pretend to care about whatever she's crying over, there is a possibility for sex later

My ex cried during I am Legend aswell, she cried when the dog has trap on it's leg of RE4 so you can only imagine when on I am Legend...

lolita said:
Also cried when L died in Death Note...

lol, me too :'(

I cried when Old Yeller got shot ... comeon, I know someone else cried when Old Yeller got shot ...

oh, I also cried watching Dumbo. that was such a sad movie :'(