By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - UNITY - Nintendo & Wii U Finish The REVOLUTION

Kaizar said:
JoeTheBro said:
nin10do said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnGvU0qSjg8

Toon Link in Smash! He is now my main (who am I kidding, I'm sticking with Kirby)

I think he looks better than WWHD's link.

*looks at eyebrows* so Link is a fake blonde, just like so many White Women LOL.

lol! Well, i'm blond and have dark eyebrows, so does my mother. I'd guess we're just fake blondes then:p

Around the Network
nin10do said:
JoeTheBro said:
nin10do said:

Toon Link in Smash! He is now my main (who am I kidding, I'm sticking with Kirby)

Well of course, they don't have to limit it to the artstyle of Wind Waker. 

On the subject of Valve , I will mention the Steambox itself in the post, but I'd like to talk about the company right now if we can. There's some weird shit I found on them, and I can't go as far as to talk about that yet, but I want to ask and hopefully get as many of you to answer this question as possible; 

In your opinion, when did Valve make it big? When did they come to the forerfront and become succesful and known? Was it was Counter-Strike, Half-Life, Portal? What year was it that you think Valve really started to become a name, and a viable/big time developer?

Around 2009-2011 so I;d say with Portal.

Incubi said:
Kaizar said:
JoeTheBro said:
nin10do said:

*looks at eyebrows* so Link is a fake blonde, just like so many White Women LOL.

lol! Well, i'm blond and have dark eyebrows, so does my mother. I'd guess we're just fake blondes then:p

So there really is such a thing as a Natural Blonde with Black Eyebrows in real life?

If so,then cool!

My hair turned blonde at a young age so yeah^

Dr.EisDrachenJaeger said:
nin10do said:
JoeTheBro said:
nin10do said:

Well of course, they don't have to limit it to the artstyle of Wind Waker. 

On the subject of Valve , I will mention the Steambox itself in the post, but I'd like to talk about the company right now if we can. There's some weird shit I found on them, and I can't go as far as to talk about that yet, but I want to ask and hopefully get as many of you to answer this question as possible; 

In your opinion, when did Valve make it big? When did they come to the forerfront and become succesful and known? Was it was Counter-Strike, Half-Life, Portal? What year was it that you think Valve really started to become a name, and a viable/big time developer?

Around 2009-2011 so I;d say with Portal.

I would say Half-Life (crappy game) or Half-Life 2 (heard this is good).

Around the Network
Dr.EisDrachenJaeger said:
My hair turned blonde at a young age so yeah^

So your eyebrows stayed dark while your head hair turned blonde.

Cool !

So Link is a natural Blonde after all LOL.

Some of my body hair has turn gold like the hair on Dr. Oz head as shown in recent billboard & bus ADs for the Dr. Oz show.

The only problem is when I step outdoors during the day it looks black, but as soon as I am indoors it turns pure gold. It's pretty cool.

It probably has something to do with middle-eastern genetics or something.

I personally like the whole it's black in when in sunlight but gold when it's out of sunlight thing. And it's always instant like its always the same color and the sun is just making appear differently while it's currently exposed to it, or something LOL.

There are Red Heads in Scotland that go through hair color changes depending on the time of year or the weather. So they can be red one day, blonde the next, and dark blonde after that.

I liked to think that Valve became big when they released Half Life, but honestly it was probably when they released Steam as a way to get Half Life 2. That was a really long download off 56K.

Alfred909 said:
There are Red Heads in Scotland that go through hair color changes depending on the time of year or the weather. So they can be red one day, blonde the next, and dark blonde after that.

I liked to think that Valve became big when they released Half Life, but honestly it was probably when they released Steam as a way to get Half Life 2. That was a really long download off 56K.

Yeah, probably steam.

I know that people can change hair color from blonde to red and eye color from green to blue, but do their eyebrows really stay black for any of them.

Its clearer a lack of sunlight that make them go red, and an extra amount of sunlight that makes them go dark again, same with iris color of the eyes.

But the eyebrows staying black naturally is what I never knew about. I didn't know that eyebrows can be naturally black while the head hair is naturally blonde.

And when it comes to me and Dr. Oz LOL, well our hair is most likely the same color the whole time even though it looks completely different when really bright light of any kind hits it. And when I say gold, I really mean gold looking, almost like an electrical wire or something like that.

[REDACTED]