By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - UNITY - Nintendo & Wii U Finish The REVOLUTION

Fine then you can talk to me Zoddy boy

Bang Bang.

Around the Network
Fusioncode said:
Dv8thwonder said:
Clearly old news as far as the Internet goes but why haven't I seen it posted here despite its relevance is beyond me. http://gaminrealm.com/2013/12/30/sony-79-chance-bankrupt-2-years/

It was posted and it's clearly complete bullshit. 

In this thread? Hmm..

Is this bullshit based off of facts or biased opinions?

Things that need to die in 2016: Defeatist attitudes of Nintendo fans

Dv8thwonder said:
Fusioncode said:
Dv8thwonder said:
Clearly old news as far as the Internet goes but why haven't I seen it posted here despite its relevance is beyond me. http://gaminrealm.com/2013/12/30/sony-79-chance-bankrupt-2-years/

In this thread? Hmm..

Unfortunately, fans are blinded to anything that goes against peachy and creamy ideas. Sega fans used to be like this too. Facts are Sony is financial trouble, they enjoy a junk status rating, and had to sell buildings to hide financial losses. But in fantasy land this is all irrelevant talk and just negativity from the anti Sony crowd. #'s are #'s until it happens. 

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

Zod95 said:
impertinence said:

I think your level of reasoning is poor and your contributions to the discussion next to worthless.

Once you think the level of John Luca's resoning is high, I would be worried if you considered mine to be anything other than poor.

But I don't want to anger you anymore (I'm sorry if I did). I will let you continue as a pseudo-spectator of what the others have to say.

In retrospect I see how my response might have been overly blunt, especially sitting in my ivory tower calling out others for getting overly personal, so I appologize for being unecessarily harsh. I still don't want to get into a debate about these issues though, I might jump in later when the MM vs. JL discourse has run it's course.

Uhh. The 79% estimate is based of values and trade. Its accurate but at the same time it can be subject to change.

But its just some perspective into how far in the shitter Sony is.

It'll be nice to see Fusion slowly realize the truth

Around the Network
Dv8thwonder said:
Fusioncode said:
Dv8thwonder said:

In this thread? Hmm..

Did you even read the article? No I'm sure you just looked at the title and instantly deduced that Sony will be forced into bankruptcy soon. The article also states that Nintendo has a 22% chance of bankruptcy, does that make any sense to you? Nintendo most likely has billions in their war chest, and the solid 3DS sales will balance out the awful WiiU numbers. I would say their chance of going bankrupt is less than 1%. They are doing nothing more than pulling a random number out of their ass hoping gullible fanboys will wet themselves in glee of the possiblity of Sony going bankrupt. Here's a hint, it's not going to happen. 

And I don't think a person who believes the WiiU will sell 3m units in Q1 2014 should be talking about anyone having biased opinions. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Arius Dion said:
Dv8thwonder said:
Fusioncode said:
Dv8thwonder said:

In this thread? Hmm..

Unfortunately, fans are blinded to anything that goes against peachy and creamy ideas. Sega fans used to be like this too. Facts are Sony is financial trouble, they enjoy a junk status rating, and had to sell buildings to hide financial losses. But in fantasy land this is all irrelevant talk and just negativity from the anti Sony crowd. #'s are #'s until it happens. 

Nobody's denying the fact that Sony has financial trouble, but you're blinded by hate if you think they haven't been improving. Their losses have been steadily going down since Kaz took over and they are on the track to improving things. 

Dr.EisDrachenJaeger said:

Uhh. The 79% estimate is based of values and trade. Its accurate but at the same time it can be subject to change.

But its just some perspective into how far in the shitter Sony is.

It'll be nice to see Fusion slowly realize the truth

Believe me, I'm not the one who needs to realize the truth. 

The realities will slow reveal them self to an unaltered perception.and consoles will show were they've erred in their ways.
The industry is going to change in 5 years irreparably.

I fear for the fate of Kaz Hirai. He's good people. Cerny-sama as well..

And nobodies saying anything. You're leaping before you look. No need to hop down people's throats.

Dr.EisDrachenJaeger said:
The realities will slow reveal them self to an unaltered perception.and consoles will show were they've erred in their ways.
The industry is going to change in 5 years irreparably.

I fear for the fate of Kaz Hirai. He's good people. Cerny-sama as well..

And nobodies saying anything. You're leaping before you look. No need to hop down people's throats.

Yeah I'm not even going to attempt to decipher this nonsense.