Forums - Gaming Discussion - UNITY - Nintendo & Wii U Finish The REVOLUTION

JohannStrauss said:
*Puts popcorn on micro*
*grabs a seat*
*makes hot choco*

Oh boy im gonna love this inc wall of china text tier

can you share the popcorn plz? XD

Around the Network

Market research firm NPD Group said a total of 65,917 Xbox One consoles were sold in its first three days on sale in Australia, more than doubling the ­previous launch record for the ­Nintendo Wii in 2006, and beating out previous records for number of consoles sold in a week.

Seece said:
Market research firm NPD Group said a total of 65,917 Xbox One consoles were sold in its first three days on sale in Australia, more than doubling the ­previous launch record for the ­Nintendo Wii in 2006, and beating out previous records for number of consoles sold in a week.

Don't worry, this is all a link in the chain that will forge Nintendomination! It's all pre-orders and hype, in 2014 we'll see weekly sales of 25-30k being the norm and Microsoft and Sony will both be out of the game before 2015 has passed. Believe!

Mummelmann said:
Seece said:

Don't worry, this is all a link in the chain that will forge Nintendomination! It's all pre-orders and hype, in 2014 we'll see weekly sales of 25-30k being the norm and Microsoft and Sony will both be out of the game before 2015 has passed. Believe!

We´ll have to reserve an entire day to read Lucas´ response :P

Are you ready?

Mummelman: Without engaging on the rest of it (at this time anyway), I don't think you can put too much stock into Nintendo not announcing games that would be far down the pipe. Aren't they known for holding back on announcements until it's the near future? I don't follow that stuff closely but I remember hearing that was true.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
Mummelmann said:
Seece said:

Of course! Domination is merely delayed for .... unforseen reasons.

I don't think Lucas anticpated a real contender you know? Somebody actually reading through his mini novels of nonsense. I wonder if he'll actually talk about his year end prediction and why it hasn't/won't come true?

Mummelmann said:  "claqueurs"

I learned a new word today!  Although its proper spelling is so awkward-looking...

P.S.  Since "PS" is an abbreviation meaning "PostScript" if you want to add another one the logical way to do it you should abbreviate "post-postscript" IMO. 

P.P.S.  Like so. 

P.P.P.S.  I think your comparison to religious rhetoric strikes pretty close to home for Johnny, perhaps even dead on.  Not that I seriously expect that he's keeping a Nintendo shrine somewhere with a picture of Gunpei Yokoi ... but I wouldn't be too surprised. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

So I just got super Mario 3D World last night.

Why are we arguing, again? Why aren't we all just playing this masterpiece?

nin10do said:
So I just got super Mario 3D World last night.

Why are we arguing, again? Why aren't we all just playing this masterpiece?

Because you're busy writing up an epic response to Mummel that's why!!!

Bu-but, that's not playing Super Mario 3D World!