By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - UNITY - Nintendo & Wii U Finish The REVOLUTION

Anfebious said:
Seece said:
PS4 and Xbox One overtake WiiU in the UK.

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/ps4-has-sold-over-250k-ps4s-in-the-uk/0125169

You forgot to add that Knack outsold Super Mario 3D World :/.

Well that's just sad, don't think it pertains to the topic either.

Around the Network
Seece said:

Well Super Mario 3D World was one of the games that where supossed to give the Wii U a big boost. If Super Mario 3D World can't do it, I doubt any other game can do it...

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Kaizar said:
You all do know that the Wii U is already selling more a week then the PS4 is, right?

Here's the proof that the Wii U is selling more then other new Consoles:
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=173373

Your thread is superfluous, this "UNITY" thread is, in essence, a "MS and Sony are doomed" thread. Allthough, strangely enough, it's not being considered as one by a lot of people. Doom threads all over, this just happens to be the longest one.

Sony expect 5m by march, they must have stock issues because it could sell so much more. XB1 remains to be seen, hoping for good BF results!

Either way, doesn't look like Mario was WiiU's saviour this time around. Nintendo should report results today.

Anfebious said:
Seece said:

Well Super Mario 3D World was one of the games that where supossed to give the Wii U a big boost. If Super Mario 3D World can't do it, I doubt any other game can do it...

You cant really argue the UK isn't a Nintendo friendly country either, cause then they wouldn't have bought the 3DS like crazy. The sales of SM3D world is so low in the UK, it'd seem like not even the WiiU owning crowd bought it over there. Anecdotally, it was flying off the shelves where i live so it'd seem Norway atleast is buying this game. Then again, the Norwegian videogame market is extremely small cause of small population. 

Ofcource, it will have legs. I dont think anyone is disputing that, atleast.

Around the Network

PS4 : 250k in 48 hours.
XBO: 170k in 2 weeks.
WIU: 150k in ~1 year.

UK LTD confirmed by Charttrack.

Seece said:

Surreal!

I would have never imagined a situation like this a year ago.

JGarret said:
Seece said:

Surreal!

Who would?! It's crazy.

JGarret said:
Seece said:

Surreal!

This is what happens when you create an overly eccentric console and abandon your true base in order to appease a minority of gamers no matter how vocal.

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

Arius Dion said:
JGarret said:
Seece said:

Surreal!

This is what happens when you create an overly eccentric console and abandon your true base in order to appease a minority of gamers no matter how vocal.

What minority? I'm genuinely confused as to who they aimed this console at!!!